RECLAIM MANLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe there's a job for him in Welsh rugby? He can become the Greek Leek.
Go the mighty Sea eagles :)
Zorba.jpg

There is a massive, embarrassing divide between the owners/ceo and the football department. Tooves has been out of the loop all year.

The plan going forward appears to be set in concrete but that plan has not been communicated to those who wont be a the club next year.

There is a massive, embarrassing divide between the owners/ceo and the football department. Tooves has been out of the loop all year.

The plan going forward appears to be set in concrete but that plan has not been communicated to those who wont be a the club next year.

And an equally massive gap between the club and its members.

Not that I expect to know every single little item but a members email this week would have been
nice.

The fact we don't have one , or that the club hasn't denied what's being reported suggests to me its fact.

So much for employing the best media guy in the business ( poor bastards probably been told diddly squat), apart from a few player interviews we have heard zilch from him in months .

There's no doubt that currently it's a shambles.

And an equally massive gap between the club and its members.

Not that I expect to know every single little item but a members email this week would have been
nice.

The fact we don't have one , or that the club hasn't denied what's being reported suggests to me its fact.

So much for employing the best media guy in the business ( poor bastards probably been told diddly squat), apart from a few player interviews we have heard zilch from him in months .

There's no doubt that currently it's a shambles.
Yep we have heard nothing from our leadership while unsubstantiated rumours are flowing out of the club about the future of our coach and playing group.

We were promised by Penn that the dysfunction would stop and that communication would be fluid. He has so far failed on both counts!

Like us, 40+ years Supporters.@:cool:

Memberships were sold to watch footy THIS year. Instead our Footy Team is just negotiating contracts for NEXT year, either by design or due to 'tap on shoulder' :mad:

The disdain by Manly is unrofessional and will be reflected in the fall in membership renewals.
This is Northern Eagles v2.0 era @:cry:

Like us, 40+ years Supporters.@:cool:

Memberships were sold to watch footy THIS year. Instead our Footy Team is just negotiating contracts for NEXT year, either by design or due to 'tap on shoulder' :mad:

The disdain by Manly is unrofessional and will be reflected in the fall in membership renewals.
This is Northern Eagles v2.0 era @:cry:
Funny this isnt it the club must be worried about future memberships,I just got an email thanking me for the amount of years I have supported the Club,and they are giving me a pin to recognise my support and to wear it with pride,mmmmI wonder if its included in the salary cap,lol.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny this isnt it the club must be worried about future memberships,I just got an email thanking me for the amount of years I have supported the Club,and they are giving me a pin to recognise my support and to wear it with pride,mmmmI wonder if its included in the salary cap,lol.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They sent me one a few years back - its a choking hazard as its the size of a stud earing :p

My $500 paver at Brookie is the new parking spot for sponsors cars :mad:

#StrongerTogether, really? :confused:

They sent me one a few years back - its a choking hazard as its the size of a stud earing :p

#StrongerTogether

If they use that next year they will be the laughing stock of the league.

Maybe " #LetsNot****up2016 would be a good one for next year

I wonder if the 14 Players got their notices with #StrongerTogether on the letterhead :eek:

It would be funny if it wasn't about Manly :(

That's the thing isn't it, it is Manly, and it's not at all funny!!!

Except I might add to a couple of mates of mine from school days, ones a Dragon, ones a Squeals, I should add they think it's hilarious ( by the number of texts I'm getting).

On the face of it, they are so stunningly inept at running the club (and keeping the equivalent of their shareholders in the loop), that you can only contemplate how different running a football club is to running a health business.

And how were they ever successful in running the latter in the first place?

That's the thing isn't it, it is Manly, and it's not at all funny!!!

Except I might add to a couple of mates of mine from school days, ones a Dragon, ones a Squeals, I should add they think it's hilarious ( by the number of texts I'm getting).
At least you've got plenty of ammo for both of those mates with the squeals being even more hilarious than us and the dragons down 6 in a row.
Eels. That mob over the cap. Gold! (and blue).

I wonder who's great idea it was to trot Tooves and Mason out on Fox each week.

When the hosts tell Tooves stuff about what's going on at Manly, although surprising it's got to be useful for him as head coach.

Yes, I got one of those pavers too. $500 was and is a lot of money for me but the chance to have my name on a paver inside of Brookie won me over.

I doubt i'll even be able to see it in a year or 2.

Very shortly we are all going to be hit up for renewal of membership for 2016. I really hope the club sort this mess out or membership for next year could be a disaster.

I'm a ten year member but am really really thinking about holding off for a while .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4