Rebuilding maybe but it's a pretty depressing watch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
While I accept it's a Rebuilding phase and that injuries have been horrific to our chances it really looks like our entire team are off the pace.

Bar 3 or 4 players we just look slow and lethargic.

It's no coincidence that donny seige goes to Parra and all of a sudden they look super trim and fit. We get a new team of super fitness guru's and we are slow. Tired. Off the pace and terribly injury prone.

Something needs to change soon.

I would be more accepting dismal performances like this if the rebuilding was done by signing young up and comers not has beens like Myles or retreads like Lussick then adding an astute signing or two in subsequent years like we did after Northern Eagles

We're not rebuilding guys. We are just playing like crap, and are woefully unfit OR injured. There needs to be several heart transplants.

We had around 14 of these out of 17 against the Broncos:

Runs a bit like Vave too. Pre Oil.

We're not rebuilding guys. We are just playing like crap, and are woefully unfit OR injured. There needs to be several heart transplants.

We had around 14 of these out of 17 against the Broncos:

Runs a bit like Vave too. Pre Oil.
off subject but...
isn't that the song played when t-rex enters the field?@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8