Rebel sites like the Hutch!!! (Corrected)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=The Fonz]
What the fcuk are you doing up at 1:45am on a wednesday night? :stupid:

On some pretty good gear judging by the content of the post- funny stuff though :lol:
[/quote] Either that or he was about to have a visit from Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters.

Hello my friends north of the harbour.......I would simply like to set the record straight with regards to what you have posted in this thread..........
FYI......the website Noelene Piggins SHOULD have been referring to if she KNEW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT is the HUTCH...........not THE BURROW.........
The Hutch is the website that they tried to have closed down, not ours........we are simply just hard working footy supporters like yourselves and I can tell you honestly, we were pretty pissed off when we saw this thread and its contents this morning.........I was on the phone practically straight away to make sure that Noelene gets her facts straight BEFORE she puts the mouth into gear........(but hey, why start now!!!).......I do hope that your forum members will make any necessary retractions that may be warranted and that no further slanderous allegations are included in the subsequent posts........
We dont wish to get off on the wrong foot with the footballing fraternity this year, particularly you silvertail people, so if we could set the record straight, it would be very much appreciated.........
Thanks for your help and good luck and best wishes for the coming season........we'll see you on the hill at Brooky real soon.........cheers

Radical Rabbit
President
Thre Burrow

btw........I love what you have done with your website..........very well done!!!... :clap:

Thanks Rads.

We were going off the news article and other information.

I will happily retract what I have said about the Burrow, and I thank you for setting the record straight, this co-operation between supporters is always good, and we have always enjoyed the banter wetween our group and the burrow at matches.

Apologies again to The Burrow and its members.

Thanks for the compliments on the site as well.

Daniel

Thanks Daniel........I look forward to meeting up with your hill crew when we get to Brooky........cheers....

no worries mate and likewise. though our bunch is rather rag tag and many of us are out of towners so our hill group usually only has about 15 people to it depending on the day.

We are always up for a beer and a hello though and pretty easy to find, just follow the loudest group of 15 you can find that will be us!

I have just changed the lead title of the thread and the top post.

I thought it was funny that Souths would have included the Burrow in their list of links on the main club site if there was such a problem!

Apologies to all involved from the writer of the post that started this thread. No malice involved. Hard to know if it was my mistake or that of the radio. Either way - Sorry and all the best for the season.

No problems my friends....all done and dusted.........
I usually do come and visit you guys too when I get to Brooky.......and always take a few pics of your group for our website.......might have to make it a special one for public relations this time....hehehe.......
thanx again.......have to head off to get dinner started before 'she who must be obeyed' comes home........
cheers
Rads

Hello my friends north of the harbour.......I would simply like to set the record straight with regards to what you have posted in this thread..........
FYI......the website Noelene Piggins SHOULD have been referring to if she KNEW WHAT SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT is the HUTCH...........not THE BURROW.........
The Hutch is the website that they tried to have closed down, not ours........we are simply just hard working footy supporters like yourselves and I can tell you honestly, we were pretty pissed off when we saw this thread and its contents this morning.........I was on the phone practically straight away to make sure that Noelene gets her facts straight BEFORE she puts the mouth into gear........(but hey, why start now0

She said The Hutch on radio. This thread is incorrect.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6