Rebecca Wilson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matabele said:
By the sound of that dribble she's written, she must regularly trawl this forum. Of course she's known to trawl lots of gutters and take home all manner of detritus, gallops home with them I'm told.
This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home , this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none and this little piggy went...............

Nothing like a good nursey ryhme just quietly

I posted a comment on that article today but it didn't get posted. Nazi censorship at play. I hardly attacked the author, only accused her if having an agenda. Poor form.

Cambo said:
Matabele said:
By the sound of that dribble she's written, she must regularly trawl this forum. Of course she's known to trawl lots of gutters and take home all manner of detritus, gallops home with them I'm told.
This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home , this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none and this little piggy went...............

Nothing like a good nursey ryhme just quietly

I thought Riddell ate Maccas not roast beef :):p

mickqld said:
If she is trawling this forum then here's something for you Beck...f**k OFF.

Take another shot of courage, wonder why the right words never come, ya just get numb.

Beck it's just another taquila sunrise, climb into you car and swerve your way home.

who cares what she wrote!!! Don't let her get under your skin!! We are Manly and we are hated by all!! Only makes us stronger!! Probably right about lack of leadership though in the club.

I've thought in the past of ringing up a station like 2UE or ABC Radio and mouthing off about her on that. You can't censor that as it isn't owned by News Corp. All you need to do is be calm and ask what her agenda is, why she explains the whole Manly situation in several columns...then one little paragraph saying Melbourne has a few problems as well...yeah that's real unbiased of her.

She must be upset at Cam for his comments in Round 12 at the Brisbane game. You gutted her big man, I knew she was hurt.

Question: did all the Manly boys dump her in a past life and now she's on some permanent vendetta? or is it jealousy of the Northern Beaches as a whole, the fact that we'll never welcome her to this area with open arms because she just doesn't belong?

Darren said:
who cares what she wrote!!! Don't let her get under your skin!! We are Manly and we are hated by all!! Only makes us stronger!! Probably right about lack of leadership though in the club.

Are you kidding me? There is leadership in the Manly club, that leadership is the same type of leadership that allows Des to say something that will cost the club $10,000. Sometimes there are actions that are worth the money and the repercussions. The only way to take them is like men, which we have done.

We were going to rest all those players anyways this week, the NRL just forced it on us...I don't think Darcy got the memo though. My only belief on lack of leadership is a lack of communication to the younger boys that the fight is a setup and to not get involved.

Notice how Kaspersky got promoted worldwide after all of this? Bet some of the other teams would have loved their names to be highlighted all over the screen.

Once uhere's time there was a king who ruled his cauldron however when he was just a young prince there was cinderella's ugly step sister who would try and worm her way to the young prince's heart um we'll the heart that all young princes think with. But no matter how hard cinderellas ugly, bitter, twisted and toxic step sister tried she could not woo her prince charming. This made her so angry that this turned her against the prince who quickly became a king and the entire kingdom and rulers who have followed.

Sorry moderators my last two posts are supposed to be in the general forum they are a quick demo of my creative writing skills.

Hey Becky, I have found a brand new way of avoiding DUI charges, so you can continue on your merry moral crusade.

OneEyedEagle said:
Canteen Worker said:
I am hoping she has no children.

Perish the thought! Who might the lucky father be?

She does have some litter and I always thought it had to have been one of them immaculate conceptions but apparently she is sleeping with the boss......literally

wombatgc said:
my mail is it's Blair and Bek(accompanied by her trusty strap-on).

THAT is funny. I've heard Blair likes to be flipped on his belly and treated roughly.

As fun as this thread may seem on the surface, Darren and Ryan are right.

Death for journos is to be irrelevant.

Loved and hated are both career enhancing for them.

Hey Bec when your sitting doggy style with Weedler from behind and rothfield up front is that when you come up with your stories

gees guys
some pretty over the top stuff in here.

as dan said keep it subtle

Joey said:
OneEyedEagle said:
Canteen Worker said:
I am hoping she has no children.

Perish the thought! Who might the lucky father be?

She does have some litter and I always thought it had to have been one of them immaculate conceptions but apparently she is sleeping with the boss......literally

poor form

she maybe a toxic piece of work but you dont choose your parents and to refer to some kids who are already disadvantaged enough to have her as a mother and then to refer to them as a litter is plain wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7