Rebecca Wilson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Rebecca Wilson just offloaded on Manly and mentioned a poisonous blog that incites hatred which I'm guessing is this site
Anyone else hear her
She also questioned the reporters at the Danielorcombs parents press conference at the type of questions they were asking

oh poor bec she doesn't like Silvertails.

hahaha we are being bagged out
by a Home Wrecking Adulter who has a driving record that would almost rival todd carney.

Hahahahah Gold

I wish she would just **** off and die

Lol would be good if she mentioned us, it's fairly obvious to all.

I like how she calls it a blog. It's clearly a website with a forum, completely different to a blog

I was just reading the "chants on the hill" thread,and thoought of one for beccy (if it doesnt pass muster,mods can delete)

There's only one Becky Wilson,there's only one Becky wilson
with a poison pen,your back's full of knives
Becky drinks her bourbon,then she drives

Cambo said:
hahaha we are being bagged out
by a Home Wrecking Adulter who has a driving wrecking that would almost rival todd carney.

Hahahahah Gold

Did you mean record and eff it up? lol

Bourbon Beccy wouldn't last very long in a forum would she?

She'd bag out everyone like she does then her short falls would be pointed out and her credibility would be shot.

i think somehow dan u gotta lock the journos out

parasites should do some real work,

Daniel said:
Lol would be good if she mentioned us, it's fairly obvious to all.

I like how she calls it a blog. It's clearly a website with a forum, completely different to a blog

Its easier to spell B_L_O_G_

I noticed that Gallop had lunch with her and some other female journos last week. Wonder what he wore?

Maybe she is talking about that hot girls blog that gets advertised on here weekly,i can see how Beccy could get that confused, she is an idiot with a drink driving record longer than 6 irish men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6