Rebecca Wilson vs Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey look at me! I've nothing to add except to say that wilson is missing an 'l' in the title!

woohoo

And I have about a 0% expectation the op cares and a 5% expectation they'd know how to change it anyway!

woohoohooheeheeheeheewoot snigger

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif
Sorry GE I'm lysdexic

I think it might have something to do with Massoud being a very close friend of Max Delmege. Massouds ex mrs told me that he was great mates with big Max. So there is ZtH reasoning he is a petty, childish narcissist.

I think it might have something to do with Massoud being a very close friend of Max Delmege. Massouds ex mrs told me that he was great mates with big Max. So there is ZtH reasoning he is a petty, childish narcissist.
That puts Massoud on the hit list for sure.

Zorba the Hutt. Because he is a spitting image of Jabba the Hutt.
Still reckon he bears an uncanny resemblance to Boss Hogg. If only we had Bo and Luke Duke playing we'd have the f@cker sorted.

Massoud & Zorba both work for Rupert & the DT has been like a Zorba PR machine. I get why he might actively favour a DT reporter, but not why he'd actively disfavour one. Internal rivalries & politics or payback for a slight??
Massoud never been a Zorba supporter even if he was at the DT

• 📚
Reactions: Rex

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4