Reasons to be cheerful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's nothing to be cheerful about. I'm sick at the thought of the goons, vermin, gummies, cows all playing this weekend and we're not. We could beat any of them this weekend but the early season fiasco by certain players and management killed that. I'm filthy and will be until after the GF.

There's nothing to be cheerful about. I'm sick at the thought of the goons, vermin, gummies, cows all playing this weekend and we're not. We could beat any of them this weekend but the early season fiasco by certain players and management killed that. I'm filthy and will be until after the GF.

Yes I agree with you
But you cannot be dissappointed with our U/20's they are still representing us in September.

This is worse than when we had to suffer the Drizzle V Scumdogs GF, the first GF I chose not to watch for probably 40 years !!

It was too dark in there
I like it in my closet. I go to Narnia. Might have to go there soon to combat off season boredom.
images.jpeg

Both the Trbojevic brothers got named in the Prime Minister's XIII train-on squad! Good luck boys! Smash PNG! Maintain Australian dominance!

Prime Minister's XIII - 9 wins (2005, 2006, 2008-2014) :clap:

PNG - 0 wins :rofl:

Draws - 1 (2007) @:rolleyes:

This is worse than when we had to suffer the Drizzle V Scumdogs GF, the first GF I chose not to watch for probably 40 years !!

There are plenty of unpalatable possibilities this year that's for sure but its hard to see how any GF scenario will ever be worse than that!

Even if those same teams met again it wouldn't be as bad because in 2012 Des was coaching the Dogs when he had been contracted to us and Bellamy, Smith and Slater still had never won a legitimate premiership.

I keep opening this thread hoping someone is announcing the fat greek leak has resigned, that would be a "reason to be cheerful"......oh well dream on....

There are plenty of unpalatable possibilities this year that's for sure but its hard to see how any GF scenario will ever be worse than that!

Even if those same teams met again it wouldn't be as bad because in 2012 Des was coaching the Dogs when he had been contracted to us and Bellamy, Smith and Slater still had never won a legitimate premiership.
That's why i was happy to see the drizzle beat Judas and his puppets.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4