Really really close to canning next years membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Buhrer for Uate?
HUH?
REALLY?
I spoke with a current high profile NRL player on Friday and he said Uate is quote: "a lazy player" unquote
OH but we sign him and let go one of our best. Of course.

Very very close to ditching the membership. This is becoming beyond legitimate explanation and now it's beyond a farce.

Buhrer for Uate?
HUH?
REALLY?
I spoke with a current high profile NRL player on Friday and he said Uate is quote: "a lazy player" unquote
OH but we sign him and let go one of our best. Of course.

Very very close to ditching the membership. This is becoming beyond legitimate explanation and now it's beyond a farce.

I've decided to buy an NHL Sub and Avs jersey instead this coming 18 months. **** it.

I don't think anyone would bregrudge your disappointment & frustration in this current environment mate.

Remember, you're not the only one bitterly disappointed with the clowns ruining our club.

I've decided to buy an NHL Sub and Avs jersey instead this coming 18 months. **** it.

I don't think anyone would bregrudge your disappointment & frustration in this current environment mate.

Remember, you're not the only one bitterly disappointed with the clowns ruining our club.
I greatly admire you Ryan - I always love reading your intelligent, passionate and fearless posts on the old MWSE site and here. Others seem to dislike you but not me. I despair for this club. The decisions of late; Toovey for Barrett / the match fixing crap / shocking player releases and buys / etc etc are mind bogglingly impossible to justify or rationalise. As I said it's a very close call for me. I do love the club but if these kinds of decisions keep happening I'll decide to keep my near $500 membership and make other choices in my pursuit in sport. This decision almost makes me reconsider who I support. Never thought I'd say that but it's built up to that.

The decisions of late; Toovey for Barrett / the match fixing crap / shocking player releases and buys / etc etc are mind bogglingly impossible to justify or rationalise
Yes baz, I have to say 'the match fixing crap' is one of the worst decisions management has made, I certainly can't justify that one.

Whatever you reckon pal
Pleased to see you writing more expansive posts now, in the old days your staple comment was 'whatever'.
Baz you are clearly not alone in your feelings and criticisms of the club. As it happens, I don't agree that the sky has fallen in.
Stop being a member by all means, even stop following league altogether if it only makes you unhappy.

I wonder what Knights fans think about all this...They got a pretty fair bloody 'swap.' They get a footballer fit in form and ready to play his best. We get a bloke with potential galore but possibly with an attitude problem and coaches who I'm not sure are up to the task.. Interesting times ahead - massive pressure now on admin to ensure we are very very competitive this year!!

image.png

This club needs a good old revolution!

Pleased to see you writing more expansive posts now, in the old days your staple comment was 'whatever'.
Baz you are clearly not alone in your feelings and criticisms of the club. As it happens, I don't agree that the sky has fallen in.
Stop being a member by all means, even stop following league altogether if it only makes you unhappy.

That's the problem with me. It's like the mob. Once you're in, there IS no out. Just love the game as a whole. Love the club to death. It goes through cycles. I hated the Peter Sharp era, loved the Hasler era, and now dread this era.

Telling someone to just turn off from the club because they are bitterly disappointed, is like saying never eat chocolate again which is your favorite food, because you opened one block that was off.

In my opinion, it's just kicking someone when they are down - sorry mate.

Its hardly a swap if the Knights are paying Buhrer and most of Uates contract. For ****s sake you ****ing sooks. **** off if you dont like it. Toovey took this team from a grand final to out of the 8. You havent even given Barrett a go yet. He did remarkably well to get the wins he did with the injury toll he had. The way every Manly fan is carrying on at the moment, the bears deserve to be in this comp instead of us. They would never turn on their own. ****ing disgusting.

Its hardly a swap if the Knights are paying Buhrer and most of Uates contract. For ****s sake you ****ing sooks. **** off if you dont like it. Toovey took this team from a grand final to out of the 8. You havent even given Barrett a go yet. He did remarkably well to get the wins he did with the injury toll he had. The way every Manly fan is carrying on at the moment, the bears deserve to be in this comp instead of us. They would never turn on their own. ****ing disgusting.

we wouldnt be carrying on if Lewis Brown and Nate Myles wer note here... it is pretty straight forward mate

You have no idea

Ummm..you know Buhrer, Hiku, Gutherson & others WERE our own? Those fans ARE backing and being behind their players (over others like Bird / Uate).

I don't quite get it? Is it loyal, or disloyal to be devastated to lose current club champions? Or is it loyal according to you, if we lose those players, we just have to shrug and move on?

Then, your talking about supporting our own, and talk about how Tooves wrecked the place, and we haven't given Barrett a go?

I'm really confused there mate, sorry.

I actually said if I could keep my seat And not be a member I would! They will be losing the $1000+ in merch I spend a year!

Don't worry Kylie. Stick with us. I'm mad as hell right now. But guarantee'd come round one next season, we'll all be back and cheering - damned suckers for punishment we are !!

Going to be gross as all get up to see Buhrer play in a Knights jersey though.

In my opinion, it's just kicking someone when they are down - sorry mate
No need to apologise, the other side of that is that all the wailers and moaners are kicking the club when it is down.
I'd much rather kick someone who is up but this bloke has never written a positive post in his life, he only pops up every now and then to whinge and moan about something.
Is he right? Maybe, but it still irritates me to have to see it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7