really over Kimmorley seriously

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
whats his problem? seriously evil story on fox sports site. whatever Brett, if my memory serves me correctly there's no premiership ring in your safe. so show more respect to our champion players when you write your stories please.

**** me tinfoil hats at 10 paces! He has said nothing that we as supporters haven't said this week. Hardly a fire and brimstone article

Outside of these comments, I find Kimmorley one of the worst commentators in the game today. I find his analysis not very insightful and the amount of times he tries to make predications which are flat out just wrong put him towards the bottom of players to listen to IMO.

He hates us, when he was on mad Monday celebrations when playing for the dogs I happen to run into them at some pub, he said that the northern eagles owed him money and he hated us for that,
Besides that the way he just spoke about us , u could see he hated us. Ever since then when he is on commentary I pay little time to his comments.

10yr dominance said:
He hates us, when he was on mad Monday celebrations when playing for the dogs I happen to run into them at some pub, he said that the northern eagles owed him money and he hated us for that,

Thanks for that 10yd. I feel a bit better now. I've seen him play a few good games but they weren't for us.

Masked Eagle said:
Outside of these comments, I find Kimmorley one of the worst commentators in the game today. I find his analysis not very insightful and the amount of times he tries to make predications which are flat out just wrong put him towards the bottom of players to listen to IMO.

That's strange, I find he gives a pretty balanced view of footy matters. I think he just calls it how he see's it and remember him giving us plenty of bouquets when we were playing well.

ManlyBacker said:
10yr dominance said:

Thanks for that 10yd. I feel a bit better now. I've seen him play a few good games but they weren't for us.

Peter Sharp was the coach back then of the Northern Eagles.

To me, Kimmorley has always just made popular comments only. He doesnt make any bold predictions or insightful statements in commentary. He will say something that is obvious, common knowledge or has been said for the last month by real expert analysts. He plays it safe. He does not strike me as an insightful rugby league analyst at all. Fox Sports have themselves a dud lol

I hate Kimmorley with a passion, but I think he has this one right.

The forwards hit the wall physically about six weeks ago and haven't recovered. Since then our attack has been more sideways than anything and that won't cut it. Until the forwards create momentum the backs will be forced sideways.

I also think he's right that we won't turn it around this weekend.

Ralphie said:
I hate Kimmorley with a passion, but I think he has this one right.

The forwards hit the wall physically about six weeks ago and haven't recovered. Since then our attack has been more sideways than anything and that won't cut it. Until the forwards create momentum the backs will be forced sideways.

I also think he's right that we won't turn it around this weekend.

hey Ralphie I reckon you're wrong

Kimmorley coming out with popular comment yet again...geez did our forwards hit the wall a month ago? Thanks for the tip scoop! Very insightful!

10yr dominance said:
Besides that the way he just spoke about us , u could see he hated us. Ever since then when he is on commentary I pay little time to his comments.

I recall that the northern eagles didn't meet all their payments, but those players that stayed with the NE when manly retook control did have their wages honored. He buggered off. Good riddance, I recall him almost landing a forward cut out pass in my lap on the eastern concourse, and he was laughing.

The clown tipped the Warriors to beat us in the 2011 GF. We all know how that turned out :)

Shoe1 said:
10yr dominance said:

I recall that the northern eagles didn't meet all their payments, but those players that stayed with the NE when manly retook control did have their wages honored. He buggered off. Good riddance, I recall him almost landing a forward cut out pass in my lap on the eastern concourse, and he was laughing.

Kimmorley and others, got their money. Took a few years but Manly took on the outstanding payments and was in part why we struggled financially through 03-04.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4