Realistically what are our chances next week and for the finals?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There are a fair few going to be at the game from out of town with the MWTS dinner on the Saturday evening (and of course the Football Club function at 12.00 noon on the Sunday) so they will hopefully be cheering the boys to a win.

Let's get Sunday's points in the bag first and then see what occurs from there.

Injuries, suspensions, moon alignment, Manly hating aliens abducting NRL officials etc etc all conspire against us at present but who knows...1 game at a time in the finals is the mantra.

It ain't over until the large lady starts singing

I would rest all our even slightly injured blokes plus Killer put a spare parts team on the field, if we make the finals they would all be fresh for game 1 and if we don't start planning for next year.

I think we'll smash the Dogs, Eels will beat the Warriors & we'll finish 6th. We'll play Wests Tigers week 1 & belt them like we did at Blue Tongue. From their our confidence will rise, Wolfman & Snake will make miraculous comebacks & we'll belt the Titans, Panthers & Saints on our way to a memorable premiership.

Realistically, if we put on another 1st half like Sunday, we should smash them. Whether we do or not is a different story

Realistically viewing the season, bar Stewy and Wolf, we were relatively unscathed on the injury front for the 1st 10 weeks or so, and in that time along with the Dragons were the standout side in the comp. Since that time it has been players either injured, suspended or playing injured, not a great recipe

what a change it would be going in as underdogs in all the semi games......remember 1995 and 1997 and never say die , i say....the off season is a long time , and if those those teams could pull one outta their u know whats - then who knows...

the tigpies seem battered , unless they are exagerating their injuries...petero missing for the first semi ( most likely).....the titans also  have concerns about rogers , presto and bailey.....soward still needs to get through a game against the mixo's.....remember ricky stuart falling into heap in their last season game against parra fair few years ago...well ,when he went down ,so did the raiders chances....its sudden death for us from here on , and i reckon our guys will fight the good fight.

Make it or not. Win or Lose its all good, as i will always be behind the team. If not this year, well then next year. GO MANLY.

Not wanting the side to make the finals is ridiculous. I remember supporting some side that hadn't made the finals in about 6 years. Then when we finally made them in 2005 I couldn't have cared that we'd get pumped Week 1, I loved being there.

Now with Melbourne's demise and Brisbane looking massively long odds to make the finals we'll be the side with the longest streak of qualifying for the finals. 6 finals series in a row would be a great achievement. Let's hope they can do it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4