1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Readers

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by c eagle, Sep 14, 2012.

1. c eagle

c eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 52
    Been wondering if any of you think or know if any players read or even post among us ?

2. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    An aged arguement. Minimal at best is my vote

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    They are aware of the site, but I would say our opinion of them is not high on their list of things to read :)

From time to time things have been brought to players attention, for instance there was a thread of well wishes for Brett Stewart that was given to him in a printed out form

4. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,741 / 257
    And I know that C & C's Post a couple of weeks ago was used as well I sent it to DP myself...but I'd agree rarely would they come on here (especially after a loss)

And to be honest could you blame them??

5. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Well I consider myself a player (have the flared pants and silk shirt to prove it) and I'm here a fair bit.

6. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    They'd be their own harshest critic, so I'd doubt a few nuffs comments on a forum would hurt them too much. Why would they bother though, when they could be out and about getting pretty much any skirt they wanted?

7. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    nuff's comments like calling them cross-dressers Volley?

8. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    The real question is if a player did actually venture onto this site did he ever come back again.

9. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    Technical coach = Jamie Lyon

10. captainskin

captainskin Active Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    They would be mad to come onto this site or read anything good or bad about themselves. it would play with their mind too much. If they read good things about themselves then they are forced (in their own minds) to read the bad things as well. They face enough criticism and input from the coaching staff already. Seriously, it would have no benefit at all to their game or to their focus.

11. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,839 / 103
    I reckon T-Rex will come on here next season to see what all the Berrie trolls are posting.