• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
is it just me or is the "read more" link on news article taking an extraordinarily long time to load the article.

Chip and Chase said:
is it just me or is the "read more" link on news article taking an extraordinarily long time to load the article.

There was an issue with the Facebook link that was causing it to download 2mb of js and also causing 404 error.

Should be fixed now

Good because I stayed up until 2am to get it working

@Dan
The last few times I posted articles they didn't appear as a new post in the forum
Plus this time I kept getting an error message saying 'probably just temporary, try again' so I tried a couple more times and now it's been posted 3 times! I'm not sure how to delete the copies.
Still no new post to the forum though...

I had to disable the link for a while to try and fix the slowness and its still slow but I messed up the link when I did it

Hey mate, make sure you are selecting the correct categories etc. I will work on seeing if I can debug this to find out why it isn't posting news articles for you to the forums

@Dan i notice that a couple of the articles have very large pictures attached to them when you open. These are the pictures that are automatically allocated to the article when it is posted, so maybe something has gone awry there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6