Rd7 NOT LIVE IN NSW.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
Friday's game at Brookie against Penriff WILL NOT be live in NSW. Tigers/Broncos will be live in both states.. on delay at 9.30pm.

Good excuse to get to the ground and increase the crowd. It's a public holiday too!

I'm getting to the game and bring 10+ people with me.. some are neutral supporters for the night so time to convert them :p

Damn!!

Being so used to getting Bronco's live, finally I'll be in NSW for Easter (Coffs Harbour)...my son in law (Penrith fan) and I were going to the Sawtell RSL to watch it "live"....oh well that means more beers and a turning off of the mobile phone.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
that also probably means that there may be no stream either unless ......
Unless it is shown live in the UK or NZ. We get a lot of Sport From those places hey? ;)

I usually spend friday nailed to the cross, but I might give it a miss this year and go and watch the game instead.

Dieng for everyones sins is way over rated anyway, and a manly win is a much better result for humanity.

Poor form to call Jesus a bastard Mark. Are you saying you don't believe that story about how he was conceived?

I am stuck working all day on Friday. Not happy. So i will look forward to my Brookie trip. Have a couple of cold pies and warm beers for dinner.

I'll be driving to Inverell. Well stopping in Warwick for tomorrow night, but will likely be on the road for part of it. So hopefully I can pick it up on the Radio

You go there a bit Dan, is your wife from there???

Don't know if you realise but my home town is Moree, just down the road a bit.....I know heaps of people from Inverell, in fact one of my best mates (who now lives in Newcastle) came from there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6