Rd4 team v roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is fit as a fiddle. But if he plays 80 with 4 days break against the Roosters. Does he play 4 days later against the rabbits? He's not being dropped. Rested to be ready for the big game he can help us win against the rabbits!
brown played little minutes and he can also fill in at hooker. Id probably rather he was sitting on the bench and give parcell a rest than parcell not play.

Guys - still think Taupau gets let off, but lets do this without him.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Tom Trbojevic
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Jake Trbojevic
09. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Nate Myles
15. Darcy Lussick
16. Josh Starling
17. Lewis Brown

and we win.

I doubt Marty will get off , but I do think Bird was falling so that might minimise the penalty.

Otherwise agree @Ryan that team can beat the Rorters.

Mind you they also are due for a win so it's not going to be easy AND they have a greater gap between games than we do, so let's not count our chickens before they hatch.

Lawrence will miss the rosters game. Cited for a hit on Ennis. Will miss a week because if carryover points. Our two best forwards both out. Someone's gunna get a chance to lift.

1. Brett Stewart
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Steve Matai
4. Jamie Lyon
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Dylan Walker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Parcell
10. Josh Starling
11. Blake Leary
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Feleti Mateo
15. Jamie Buhrer
16. Brenton Lawrence / Darcy Lussick (if Lawrence suspended)
17. Siosaia Vave

Losing our best two attacking forwards. Will need a big effort this weekend. I'm not too sure where the replacements come from either. If you want to go like for like, you'd probably move Jake T into the second row and put Buhrer in to Jakes spot as Jake hasn't been running as effectively from 13 for mine - been more work horse type. Buhrer can replace that if up for it fitness wise.

BJ is the big loss for me because that spark off the bench has really lifted us. Who can provide that? I'm not sure.

Can we straight swap Tapau for Lussick and give him a shot at the edge?
Not a fan of Lussick but he hasn't impressed as a middle forward.
He would be worth a shot over Green, I hope TB doesn't bring green back this week

I read that Copley is out for four months with a torn pec.
Things keep getting worse for the roosters

lol Barrett naming unchanged side including Tapau and BJ. Mind****ing all'a y'all

Great job Barrett, stick by your winners and make those outside more hungry.

Why not believe his Tuesday team is the team that will run out, a shedload of forum users did last week.

With Taupau most certainly gone for a few weeks

1.Brett Stewart
2.Jorge Taufua
3.Steve Matai
4. Jamie Lyon (C)
5. Tom Trbojevic
6. Dylan Walker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Jake Trbojevic
9. Matt Parcell
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Blake Leary
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer (if he's back)
Interchange
14. Nate Myles
15. Lewis Brown
16. Feleti Mateo
17. Siosaia Vave

Lawrence out as well it seems, this would be my side
1 Snake
2 Taufua
3 Lyon
4 Matai
5 Tommy T
6 Walker
7 DCE
8 Starling
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Symonds
12 Buhrer
13 Trbojevic

14 Brown
15 Lussick
16 Mateo
17 Vave
Leary at 18th man

It's too much like tonight's team. 4 days rest for the forwards! If the plan is to rotate players then we need to rotate players.

1. Stewart
2. taufua
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Tom
6. Walker
7. DCE
8. Vave
9. Koroisàu.
10. Lawrence.
11. Lussick
12. Symonds
13. Brown

14. Jake. Prop.
15. Mateo
16. Myles
17. Leary
18. Buhrer (Give him another run in NSW cup no hurry to race him back, and if Barrett's going on form, Leary earned a recall.).

Koroisau instead of Parcell? Lussick for Starling. Do you support the Roosters?

Matt Parcell proved last night, 5 day turn around for the next 2 games or not, that he is the #1 hooker at the club. Dropping him for Koroisau, even just to rest him, is a step backwards. And with Brown on the bench we can afford to play Matty and Brown can be his back up if needed.

With Taupau and BJ out this week I'd have Ferris come in to the second row with either Lussick or Leary on the bench.

My pack would be: 8. Starling, 9. Parcell, 10. Myles, 11. Symonds, 12. Buhrer, 13. Trbojevic. Res - Brown, Vave, Mateo, Lussick (I've gone for Darcy to replace a prop with a prop).

If BJ does play please leave him on the bench. The two best games he has ever played have been coming on after the first 20 min.

Still think Vave is an improver, and a taste of reggies might just have been what Lussick needed to lift.

Vave surprised me last night. He's a big boy and though he takes a while to wind up, he bent the Sharks line a lot last night and usually it took at least 3 defenders to put him down.

With Jake proving he's an 80 minute player, we need two props on the bench to interchange with Starling and Myles. It could be argued that Mateo could play that role, but that takes him away from being a ball player and besides, he's not the bash and barge type anyway.

That's why I think it would be a better choice to play Lussick than Leary against the Rorters, especially given that we've lost Taupau's power game for a week.

OK, the big question. Do we need to overpower the rorters forwards (circa Feb 2016) or do we need to out work them?

Depending on your answer, your team will probably be different. Leary for Lussick for example.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6