Rd 4 v Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I couldnt go on a Thursday night to Brookie so it dont matter to me

Sea Eagles v Tigers returns to Bluetongue

The Kaspersky Sea Eagles will play their Round 4 match against Wests Tigers at Bluetongue Stadium on Thursday, 28 March 2013.

Last season the corresponding match drew an impressive crowd of Central Coast supporters and, with this game leading into the Easter long weekend, it's a perfect time to plan a pit stop in Gosford on your trip up the Freeway.

In line with past seasons this game constitutes one of two home games the Sea Eagles will look to take to an alternate venue.

However Manly Memberships will be unaffected, with the remaining 10 home matches guaranteed to be played at Brookvale Oval.

To thank our Central Coast supporters the Sea Eagles will be releasing a dedicated Central Coast Membership package based around this fixture.

The 2013 squad and our Membership team will be at Tuggerah Westfield from 4pm - 5.30pm tomorrow (Wednesday, 28 November) to sign autographs and sign up new Members.??
Come down, meet the Sea Eagles and Earn Your Wings!
00052888-leadimage.jpg

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-v-Tigers-returns-to-Bluetongue/66327

Think I'll stay home for this one. And the Monday game in Townsville. And the Monday game in Melbourne.

They've lost me for that game. If it was at Brookie definately would've gone but Central Coast is a nightmare to get to. Also when packed,Stadium doesn't cope real well.

Always knew this would be the case (as predicted in another thread) and I expected the same reaction. Its the long weekend guys, and still 5 months away. Plenty of time to organise alternative ways of getting there. Leave work early, take the day off? Take a train from Central/Strathfield/Epping/Hornsby - all of which will take you directly to Gosford. Manly fans are known as whingers who dont travel - this confirms that point for me. And Bones - we all know you travel mate and have dedicated lots of time and effort so in no way is this directed at you.

I wasn't aware it was the long weekend. That changes things for me. I probably will go after all.

EagleRock40 said:
Always knew this would be the case (as predicted in another thread) and I expected the same reaction. Its the long weekend guys, and still 5 months away. Plenty of time to organise alternative ways of getting there. Leave work early, take the day off? Take a train from Central/Strathfield/Epping/Hornsby - all of which will take you directly to Gosford. Manly fans are known as whingers who dont travel - this confirms that point for me. And Bones - we all know you travel mate and have dedicated lots of time and effort so in no way is this directed at you.

The train to Gosford is probably the best idea because the F3 will be gridlocked the night before a 4 day long weekend.

I normally drive up there, but would definately leave very early if doing so, but my concern is trying to get accommodation on an Easter weekend when places may try and rort multiple night minimums.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6