• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

LittleSnake

Super Sub
If you haven't already, look at round 4's post match conference. I highly suggest you do so.

I knew the boys had it tough but to hear it first hand... the boys really have their backs to the wall for the start of this season; and were 2/4!

1 training run per week for the first 6 rounds, with a squad of 8/13 starters ( if were lucky) from the last premiership season; including the loss of Foran ( indespicable). You name it and every odd is against us, Remind anyone of 2008?

Be patient my friends, this team looks exciting.

anyone doubts his commitment should watch that.He has the welfare of the players first and foremost,and watching the team song and how he and the other new players are really getting into it is really good too see.Like said previously,only training once a week doesnt help

Lol remind you of 2008..? No, we were coming off a grand final loss there with a big chip on our shoulders.

This is its own year. Enjoy it for what it is. But never watch last nights game ever again.

1 training run per week for the first 6 rounds, with a squad of 8/13 starters ( if were lucky) from the last premiership season; including the loss of Foran ( indespicable). You name it and every odd is against us
Every Odd is against us? That really is indespicable.

You watching that Greenturd you fukbag. You talk about player welfare with you're glib one liner political speak but YOU force selected clubs and players into schedules like this while YOU protect your treasured tv rating clubs. I cannot believe the NRL could put a piece of sht like him as CEO.

I cant believe we go over to new Zealand then have to back up on a Thursday WTF. We will be in the finals, and cause some waves and rub your f...... faces in it .

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8