Rd 25 v broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sunday arvo at Brookie is the preferred option. They pander to the Storm with preferred times when at home, similar with a few others clubs but Manly don't get the option to maximise the crowd.

The biggest scandal ever was Gallop's ignoring of the club when Beaver was to play his last home game, scheduling it on a Monday night when many kids could not come to pay tribute to a legend of the club. Outrageous.

Sunday arvo at Brookie is the preferred option. They pander to the Storm with preferred times when at home, similar with a few others clubs but Manly don't get the option to maximise the crowd.

The biggest scandal ever was Gallop's ignoring of the club when Beaver was to play his last home game, scheduling it on a Monday night when many kids could not come to pay tribute to a legend of the club. Outrageous.

The biggest problem with Friday night in the Broncos game is that we only get a 5 day turn around from the previous game while they get the usual 7. If you look at results this year the advantage of the team with the longer turn around is clear. Its why playing on a monday night usually means losing the following week.

The biggest problem with Friday night in the Broncos game is that we only get a 5 day turn around from the previous game while they get the usual 7. If you look at results this year the advantage of the team with the longer turn around is clear. Its why playing on a monday night usually means losing the following week.

sean1976 said:

Indeed & this game deserved to be on at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon, big shame!

sean1976 said:

Indeed & this game deserved to be on at 3pm on a Sunday afternoon, big shame!

Does anyone know if this will be the 7.30 TV game in NSW or delayed, we know it'll be live in Qld. The other game Raiders v Dogs ! Couldn't stand it being delayed.

cc eagle, that's our lives EVERY week!!

I know I chose to live in Queensland, but yep we face this every Friday the Eagles happen to play!!

A real pain in the backside BUT I reckon Chan 9 would do that, go with Raiders V Dogs for Sydney

I live in a remote area in the Snowy Mountains and I don't get free to air reception. I signed up for a satellite system called "Vast" so I could get channel 9 and in turn the footy. The station is actually called Imparja, which is Queensland centric. So I live in southern NSW and I have to watch the bloody donkeys every Friday night, now that just sucks!!!!!

Oh, and I get advertisements for the Roma sale yards.....WTF.

yes it's the 7.30pm game in NSW, ch 9 rates them and calls therm the premier game or something and this match is it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2