Rd 25 team list

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Manly

Michael Robertson
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Lyon
Steve Matai
Tony Williams
Kieran Foran
Trent Hodkinson
Jason King
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Chris Bailey
Glenn Stewart

Joe Galuvao
Matt Cross
George Rose
Jamie Buhrer

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?...sts---round-25

When they both return I would play hoppa at fullback and Ben f at wing with t-Rex replacing Shane rodney's position

I really doubt Des would do that...

Though i am very curious as to why Farrar or Hopoate wasn't named...

Thought at least one of them would be fit for the Roosters game.

We need Farrar back, he makes our attack so much more potent.

I'm still hoping for:-

01. Ben Farrar
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. William Hopoate / Michael Oldfield
06. Keiran Foran
07. Trent Hodkinson
08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tony Williams
13. Glenn Stewart

14. Chris Bailey
15. George Rose
16. Matt Cross
17. Joe Galuvao

Surely Des sees this is one rookie in in Hoppa, rather than two in Oldfield and Buhrer?

Team Lists - Round 25
24/08/2010 3:13:56 PM

The Sea Eagles have announced their teams for their crucial clash against the Sydney Roosters this coming Sunday.

With a number of injuries sustained in the first grade squad over the past few weeks, there has been a number of changes to the line up.

Take a look below to see who's been named in the NRL and NYC squads.

Quantum Manly Sea Eagles NRL team:

(Already listed by WESTIE)

Alsafe Security Sea Eagles NYC team:

Sione Ala
Jack Webster
Josh Portlock
Blake Davey
David Sheehan
Scott Blanch
Gary Riccardi
Magnus Stromquist
Liam Higgins (c)
James Cunningham
Nathan Clarke
Lama Tasi
Josey Hawkins

Ryan Lipiatt
Brad Bennett
Mitchell Jowett
Sione Fakahua
Haami Kerr - Tuaupiki
Casey Greer
John Lima

Coach: David Penna

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=29487&team-lists---round-25

Before Big Tony moves to the forwards I think he'll need a game or three for the sunshine coast in the forwards. He does very little tackling as a winger, and the change in workload will be extreme. Although he did play at 5/8 for SCSE last year right? Anyone know how his defence in the middle of the park went?

I think it's extremely unlikely that T-Rex will play in the forwards this season .  Dessie would never put him there.  He's only just now working out how to play on the wing!

Williams will be shifted to the bench as a second rower in the next year or 2 not this year too many injuries. He needs to be a bit older and given more time. Patience with this guy will pay off when he gets more experience.

If he bobbed up as a forward every opposition player would run at him and he'd be hauled off suffering exhaustion in about 12 minutes flat. Next year, different story.

unlikely to happen but i wouldn't mind seeing Matai moving into the pack to replace Rodney and Whare if he is fit to fill in the centres.

Forwards Anthony Watmough (heel) and Josh Perry (knee) and utility backs Ben Farrar (knee) and Will Hopoate (hamstring) all missed training on Tuesday and are no certainties to be passed fit for the SFS encounter.

mr seagles link said:
this team cant win another game.forwards will be rolled very weak....2011 here we come...

You need a big injection of Optimism ... and soon my friend

Mark from Brisbane link said:
[quote author=mr seagles link=topic=184844.msg287285#msg287285 date=1282653603]
this team cant win another game.forwards will be rolled very weak....2011 here we come...

[/quote]

or possibly Potassium chloride

Bradza link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=184844.msg287298#msg287298 date=1282683394]
[quote author=mr seagles link=topic=184844.msg287285#msg287285 date=1282653603]
or just change his name to The Devil's Advocate.

To have a name like Mr Seagles is a downright disgrace to the Club!

[/quote]

or possibly Potassium chloride
[/quote]

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4