1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rd 2 Yart

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Berkeley_Eagle, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    1.Brett Stewart / Gutherson
    2.Wolfy
    3.Lyon
    4.Matai
    5.Blair
    6.Foran
    7.DCE
    8.Starling
    9.Ballin
    10.Lawrence
    11.Choc
    12.Horo
    13.Gifty

14. Lauaki (if ready)
    15. James Hasson
    16. Hodges
    17. Dunamis Lui

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sheikheagle

Sheikheagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +854 / 53
    Good side BE but not sure they would flick hiku after one poor game. Of the new guys I liked the look of Lui was very willing.

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    I don't think Hodges is the answer. We haven't played that tactic since Stranger left us and we've done OK in that period. Not saying he won't offer something but I think at this point our bench is better utilised with forwards who get game time.

Also I wouldn't be pinning too many hopes to Lauaki just yet. Let's see what he has to offer in NSW cup for a few games first.

If Snake is out then I imagine it'll be pretty much the same team as last night with Gutherson coming onto the wing and Hiku going to fullback. presuming Wolf is still out.

If we are going to pick JSL and only give him 5-10 minutes at the death then it is a waste. Better off with Sao or Turbo to provide a bit more grunt up the middle. Run with 3 props and Buhrer

4. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,254 / 131
    Hiku is our only real option at full back and Gutherson is not ready for first grade as the souths would kill him

Agree with Hodges on the bench as the more I see of Bhurer the more I think he is too small and struggles to defend against the big packs.

We really missed big red on the bench tonight as he would have covered centre or wing better than Horo. He also has more impact than Sene-Lefao

5. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Wolf could have nearly played last night apparently

6. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Well that's good news, we could do with him next week.