Rd 15 Sea Eagles V Eels teams, news & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was ****ing garbage from our boys tonight and they still won,i dont know what the **** they were thinking of 2night,probably next weeks game

That was way to close for my liking,not happy

Great ending,now they need a flogging at training to get that **** out of their minds

Those are the wins that build strong character. How much ball did Parra have in the second half, we just seemed to be defending all the time.
Lucky win, but to win a game like that when we didn't play that well shows how desperate the team is to win. Every time we needed to score we did.
Kieran Foran, had another great game as did the Snake and the Gift.

Messy rucks, lots of forward passes let go, Players offside not being picked up
but an Ugly win I will take thanx

That was the loss we were due for,somehow it was won but you get that sometimes,i have faith im just a bit filthy about the defense,it was well below their skills

One Eyed Eagle said:
Kieran Foran, had another great game as did the Snake and the Gift.

I thought that both Kieran and DCE had a quiet game tonight although Kieran was the most active between the two and saved our bacon in the end when it was needed to be saved. I don't really think that we've played that bad since round 1.

The Eagle said:
That was the loss we were due for,somehow it was won but you get that sometimes,i have faith im just a bit filthy about the defense,it was well below their skills

It was pretty much close to being a loss so maybe it was the scare that we needed to have.

Pittwater Legend said:
I wonder how that game would have turned out if Wolfman had got us to 10-0 early on. We were on fire.

Speaking of that try that wasn't, I wasn't happy with the way Burt came in like Grub Slater with the boot to stop the grounding. Wolfie was lucky he didn't wear an accidental boot to the head.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Messy rucks, lots of forward passes let go, Players offside not being picked up
but an Ugly win I will take thanx

Don't forget Hindmarsh's knock on right in front of the sticks that was let go.

Agree with you that it was an ugly win and that I'll take it too.

Foran_620x320.jpg

Jethro said:
Pittwater Legend said:
I wonder how that game would have turned out if Wolfman had got us to 10-0 early on. We were on fire.

Speaking of that try that wasn't, I wasn't happy with the way Burt came in like Grub Slater with the boot to stop the grounding. Wolfie was lucky he didn't wear an accidental boot to the head.

Noticed that too.

codewana said:
Jethro said:
Pittwater Legend said:

Noticed that too.

Why did we kick for goal??? All that did was bring the ball back down our end for Rose to knock on.. We should have taken quick tap & continued on.. I hope it was just a one of thing tonight, hope we dont do that **** anymore,in the end that 2points didnt matter any way..

C'mon lads. Parra ran us ragged tonight and spread us wide. We matched them and then came home with the bacon. It was tense, thrilling, and a great spectacle. I'm proud of the boys the way we didn't falter at the end. Though Des did look filthy with the lack of respect of the football; he didn't he even look happy after the win, probably thinking how did Matai let go of that ball. But in the end, for a fan, it was all good.

Dont really wont to blame the refs, we played badly, and I was happy with each of these 50/50 calls but they did all goes the Eels way,

1 Wolfmans no try

2 The Parra try and the double-movement decision.

3 Rose having the ball stripped from the kick-off on tackle 1 and Eels scoring.

4 Hindmarsh knocking on in from of the sticks and being called a knock back.

Daddycool said:
How did we win that? Anyway a win's a win and it's 2 points, up into 2nd and Illawarra down to third.

Do you think REX may have had a hand in the bounce of the ball in the last try? He might be doing some editing upstairs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6