1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ray Price backs Manly

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by hoax1210au, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    That sent shivers down my spine.

To have Price and Mortimer both backing Manly is huuuuuuuge and to hear Price say he no longer hates Manly is a testament to the players, coach and club we really are an entertaining side and it's hard to hate us, especially when the alternative is Melbourne

2. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    All the same it makes my bet on us to look incredibly shaky. Good-luck charm Price - I don't think so!

3. Jono

Jono Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 5
    I've said it once already and I'll say it again: I don't like all this love for Manly. Firstly, it puts way too much pressure on the boys. Secondly, we are meant to be hated. No matter how well we perform, no matter how well behaved we are on and off the field. People are supposed to hate us. It is the litmus test. If we're hated, we're doing well....maybe we're not doing well :p

Just hearing Tommy R say he was supporting us sent chills down my spine. It also put the above thought into my head.

4. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Agreed Jono.  Lots of folk hate me and I feel good and play harder.  Being loved makes me puke.  I've always hated Price and all other scumdogs whoever played against Manly, and that stupid drunken scum Tom R as well.  Stupid cattledogs, all of them. 

5. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agree

Yeah the hated tag sits well with me also.  Get it you dumb ****s.... No one likes us we don't care.