Ray Hardlee?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Boofhead

Reserve Grader
Ray Hardlee:

-knows which player it is
-knows what teams are playing
-knows anything about NRL
-ever has anything interesting to say

What about Locky? I never thought i would say this but he made Wally seem impartial

Mick after listening to him tonight i get why you can be a bit cranky sometimes

When he started tossing off about the picture of the quarter moon that done me...
I mean had it been a full moon, with all the pandering to the Wolverine b@ll**** I probably would of had a resenamble toss too!...but a quarter...WTF Ray!

Admirer listening to both games back to back it is clear to me a big part of the issue is that he turns the background noise, ref mic and sideline mics all the way down so there is no atmosphere.

If you listen to the others you will notice that they have the background noise very high so even when there is little being said you feel like something is happening.

That deafening silence is just horrible

Masked Eagle said:
Thank God we won because otherwise watching delayed game, playing in Parra colors and having to listen to Ray would have been the worst start to a weekend ever!

Agree 100%. Never felt so delirious watching a game, and then there were the 10 ads (I counted) every time ... well, whenever they felt like it really.

Dan said:
Admirer listening to both games back to back it is clear to me a big part of the issue is that he turns the background noise, ref mic and sideline mics all the way down so there is no atmosphere.

If you listen to the others you will notice that they have the background noise very high so even when there is little being said you feel like something is happening.

I noticed that too. So that's what he does. I didn't think the brookie crowd was that quiet. The producer should glue the crowd volume knob way up.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:

I noticed that too. So that's what he does. I didn't think the brookie crowd was that quiet. The producer should glue the crowd volume knob way up.

Rather than turning the knob way up

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4