Ray Hadley - Josh Massoud blue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a completely biased Liberal Stooge.

I wouldn't like it if i was going through what he is, However he brought all this **** on himself by trying to get Parish sacked. If he doesnt do that, he wouldnt be in this position.

Now he is going hard at getting Greenberg onside because they have a common enemy in Massoud.

The bloke is no better than a bitchy gossip, He is a real life version of a Big Brother contestant. Bugger Him and Greenberg and Massoud for that matter!

Kevinward777 said:
winnyason said:
Thanks river eagle, that said Hadley needs to get his ... together.
He already looks like fool for his outlandish statements, put personal stuff aside he just makes himself look like idiot.

He already looks like "a" fool.

He just makes himself look like "an" idiot.
Actually I prefer Winnyason's description. After all, Hadley's not just any fool and idiot, he is pretty much fool and idiot personified!

Being in Adelaide I thankfully don't have to listen to Hadley on the radio, or put up with whatever newspaper column he writes. But, on Friday morning, just for the hell of it, I decided to go to the 2GB website and click on 'Listen Live" for Hadley's morning show.....

I turned it off after 20 minutes, I couldn't take any more.

I'd rather listen to Adelaide's morning talk back radio show on 5AA. At least the host, a guy named Leon Byner, doesn't have to resort to bullying or personal attacks on people to get his point across or get what he wants. And he doesn't try to use his influence to get people sacked (he believes their own actions will do that without him interfering). Sure he has his opinions about various people or organisations such as government like any good talk back radio host would. But the opinions he puts to air are on how they are doing their jobs and how that affects the wider community, not about their personal lives.

Ray Hadley is nothing more than a bully and a hack. Why anyone would listen to this clowns radio show or his rugby league commentary is beyond me.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kevinward777 said:
winnyason said:
He already looks like fool for his outlandish statements, put personal stuff aside he just makes himself look like idiot.

Actually I prefer Winnyason's description. After all, Hadley's not just any fool and idiot, he is pretty much fool and idiot personified!

My apologies Winnyason for being a wanker.

winnyason said:
I have through it myself with little kids now been apart 5 months terrible. Kids live in coffs with her I live in orange. 15 years together, it is the worse things blokes will ever go through.

That's a pain I hope never to have to go through (though no kids yet).

It's like the courts are biased towards 1 gender!? Surely that couldn't be???

Hang tough.

Kevinward777 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Kevinward777 said:
winnyason said:

My apologies Winnyason for being a wanker.

Good on you Kev too mate.

I'm sure Winny knew you meant no harm.

Go the Eagles for all of us!

all good boys thanks for support, its bloody tough yeah and was out of the blue, seeing kids only at school holidays suck big time. Look at least it was at 34 not 54 I think, I can still find someone. But she has left me on big financial mess.

Yep I think a lot of us have been through the same or similar @winnyason.
Most of us get through it, and meet someone new...Even when we think we won't mate.

As for topic: I really feel for Hadley's ex-missus far more. For all the obvious reasons.

Look, I'm certainly not a fan of Hadley's, but in this situation I have to defend some of his actions, I can't defend him for trying to get someone sacked, under any circumstances. but I can understand he was looking to protect his children from all this drama.
I think his ex wife is trying to rub his nose in it, sure the marriage is probably irreconcilable, but she didn't waste much time in hanging off the arm of another bloke, she even went to the extent of taking her new partner to the marriage of a mutual family friend to which Hadley eventually declined, to me that is very poor form.

For me I have no respect for Hadley . He has been bulling people for years. His first wife,people he worked with at 2ue including John Gibbs, Andrew voss was run out of town by Hadley , voss got a settlement from Hadley and bozo years ago. The latest action on a woman who won a deformation case against him. Her husband was a scum bag but Hadley defamed her .
He and his little group have been using his radio show and the threat of bagging people on it to get there way for years unchecked .
Bozo is in his group and has used him to attack people in our club on the radio. Hadley said to Rebecca Wilson ,bozo told him to call David trodden the c e o of nsw r/l about matt parish. Sham on them all and good on the jurnos for finally holding these narcissist bullies to account. Ps. They are all close to zorba who I put in the same class of people.

I just laugh at how Hadley denies trying to get Parish sacked.

If that is the case, why did the NSWRL feel the need at a board meeting to discuss Hadley's complaints about Parish being in a relationship with his ex? Especially since that is obviously a private matter and nothing to do with Parish's job as NSW assistant coach, and especially since the issue was added to the meetings agenda at the meeting itself (if you believe the media reports).

Why then did the NSWRL board have a teleconference with Daley and Parish to tell them that both had their full support on the Hadley sutiation?

Why did Laurie Daley then feel he had to make a public statement about the situation between Hadley and Parish, supporting his assistant and saying that Hadley was trying to destabilise the NSW Origin team?

Where there is smoke.....

winnyason said:
I have through it myself with little kids now been apart 5 months terrible. Kids live in coffs with her I live in orange. 15 years together, it is the worse things blokes will ever go through.
Hang in there @winnyason . My ex and I separated over 5 years ago and i've had some pretty low times over that period but it does get better. It really sucks when the kids get brought into it all. I haven't had contact with my 17yo son for quite some time due to his mum getting in his ear but luckily have 3 others who do :)

Thanks mate, support is awesome. dads certainly get forgotten about i this instance. i still have daily contact with kids by phone, but not the same.

I'm going in for another dip here:

The tactics of this bullyboy merchant knows no end. He uses every tactic under the sun to get at Parrish and his ex-wife, which in essence makes this very public, and then has the gall to complain that this is a private matter and he wants to instill dignity?? And then to use the kids also as another excuse as to why he doesn't want this played publicly?? Please, it's all about Ray with Ray.

Sure this situation would suck, it's horrific seeing an ex-girlfriend let alone an ex-wife with someone, and yes it would hurt and effect kids/friends/family.

But it's not about that with Ray. He perceives he's been wronged, and heaven help anyone who has wronged the great Ray.

lovefooty said:
Danny the weedler reported 2 weeks ago that the wife of a major media personality was having an affair with a N R L club official .
What I have heard is that the n r l club official was formerly on manly's coaching staff.
Most people in the club know who it is. ( I would hate to be in his shoes)
Massoud knows who it is and has been telling people.

That's where the venom from Hadley is coming from. I don't like Hadley as a person.

I posted this 2 and a half weeks ago on this thread . It was always going to be bad for all as Hadley is a classic bully.

winnyason said:
Thanks mate, support is awesome. dads certainly get forgotten about i this instance. i still have daily contact with kids by phone, but not the same.

Reading your story breaks my heart Winnayson . :( Unfortunately lots of aussie blokes are going or have been through what you are now facing .
Am wondering if anyone here has gone to mariage councelling , and if so does it help ?

Killer03 said:
I'm going in for another dip here:

The tactics of this bullyboy merchant knows no end. He uses every tactic under the sun to get at Parrish and his ex-wife, which in essence makes this very public, and then has the gall to complain that this is a private matter and he wants to instill dignity?? And then to use the kids also as another excuse as to why he doesn't want this played publicly?? Please, it's all about Ray with Ray.

Sure this situation would suck, it's horrific seeing an ex-girlfriend let alone an ex-wife with someone, and yes it would hurt and effect kids/friends/family.

But it's not about that with Ray. He perceives he's been wronged, and heaven help anyone who has wronged the great Ray.

I wonder if he suffers from small dick syndrome.

No bud she won't go to counselling, but she wants me to move coffs to buy another house and support her we can just afford the mess she has created here. Have a rented out house and massive overheads she left job is not working a income of 60 k is pretty big in regional Australia, I am at a loss where her head is. We barely have 100 dollars when mortgage is taken and that is with renters paying that side of it.
What happens to woman when they have children? They have rights to do whatever they want with people's lives.

Look her family is from there mine down here at least she is talking in mindset to get back together but I am very cautious after being burnt quite heavily. Counselling works as long as both parties are open to trying to fix it, I went to interelate half dozen times and she was too busy wanted me to go and so on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6