Ray Hadley - Josh Massoud blue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WarriClose said:
It must've been a vicious spray because it's been removed from the 2GB podcast. Anyone have a transcript of what was said?

Basically he went off at Massoud because he said something about his marriage breaking up, he said Massoud is disliked by all the league fraternity including his own workmates, he said that at least he managed to stay married for twenty years where as Massoud only made it to thirteen months.
He mentioned something about him and Ryan Tandy sharing a house together after the police investigation into Tandy.
I think their animosity goes back a few years after Massoud wrote an article on how Hadley was instrumental in having Andrew Voss lose his job at 9

wedgetail eagle said:
On 2GB Manly v Raiders, Joel Caine called the game, then Paddles Hadley did his talkback after.

2GB is so pathetic nowadays that for this game they didn't bother to do a live call, they called it from the studio off the FOX telecast, and this was a Sydney game as well, thank God they lost the exclusive radio rights, but mind you the other lot aren't much better, halfway through a league broadcast they sometimes go straight to an AFL game WTF

I live in Darwin so there's only AFL on the radio. I stream NRL thru the computer, there's only 2GB, 3xM or ABC, are there any more radio choices than that in NSW?

I'm going in here for a 2nd dip because Hadley gets under my skin.

Ray Hadley epitomizes everything that is wrong with rugby league. He peddles his agenda tirelessly to ensure he gets what he wants, with no regard for who that affects, or if in fact it is good for the game of rugby league....he doesn't care. If it's good for Ray, that's all the matters.

I actually didn't mind reading some of Josh's stuff in his early days. But he has at times since towed the News Ltd party line in writing dribble, I suppose that was bound to happen. I remember responding a tweet of his early last year. I just found it, it was this:

Josh Massoud ‏@josh_massoud 23 Feb 2013
Great to see the walls around Ray Hadley beginning to crack. When they soon come down there will be a bigger party than Berlin circa 1989.

So it appears to be something going back a ways!

bob dylan said:
He used to call the trots at Harold Park, actually he was good at it.

Maybe he should head back out to Glebe, not that the track is there anymore.

No, Ray should head out to Menangle like the Miracle Mile has.

Does anyone have an idea why Nine use him for their calls?. The only people who like him are rancid old hate filled pensioners with haemroids living in the outer suburbs. I can't stomach the second game on a Friday night because of him and havent met one person who likes his calls.

Massoud made some pretty nasty claims about Hadley's wife and son.
Ray was peeved because he believes that family should be left out of personal feuds.
I have to agree with Hadley.

WAMF said:
Massoud made some pretty nasty claims about Hadley's wife and son.
Ray was peeved because he believes that family should be left out of personal feuds.
I have to agree with Hadley.

Except that Hadley does bring wives and family into issues to suit his diatribe. Only recently he lost a court case brought by the wife of a bloke he had slammed on air.

Yep

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-19/woman-wins-payout-over-2gb-ray-hadley-on-air-comments/5167256

or this

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/abuse-victim-taped-hadley-tirade-on-phone-20130223-2ey6s.html

or this

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/how-i-refused-to-back-down-to-ray-hadley-20130309-2fsg8.html

or when he gets things wrong

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/acma-ray-hadleys-wayne-swan-comments-breached-radio-code-20131002-2us19.html

or this

http://mumbrella.com.au/2gbs-ray-hadley-breached-privacy-rules-by-broadcasting-mans-address-rules-acma-123688

I am not saying that if Massoud said some things about his family that is right but he hardly has the moral high ground here

Reminds me of the story I heard about the argument Hadley and Johnny Gibbs had just before they went on air. Gibbsy also mentioned Hadleys wife and kids!!! And that was 20 years ago.

Maybe it gets up some peoples noses that he appears to be a hypocrite, what he says publicly and does privately.

Danny the weedler reported 2 weeks ago that the wife of a major media personality was having an affair with a N R L club official .
What I have heard is that the n r l club official was formerly on manly's coaching staff.
Most people in the club know who it is. ( I would hate to be in his shoes)
Massoud knows who it is and has been telling people.

That's where the venom from Hadley is coming from. I don't like Hadley as a person.

lovefooty said:
Danny the weedler reported 2 weeks ago that the wife of a major media personality was having an affair with a N R L club official .
What I have heard is that the n r l club official was formerly on manly's coaching staff.
Most people in the club know who it is. ( I would hate to be in his shoes)
Massoud knows who it is and has been telling people.

That's where the venom from Hadley is coming from. I don't like Hadley as a person.

Mrs Hadley & Zorba o)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4