Ray Hadley - Josh Massoud blue

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Try https://twitter.com/josh_massoud/status/459594890775523328 and
also https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=massoud%20hadley&src=typd Seems to go back a long way.

Hadley giving someone a spray! The guy's speech is saturated with venomous spit. He makes a living out of abusing people and practices on his wife at home. No story there. The quintessential ugly aussie.

He used to call the trots at Harold Park, actually he was good at it.

Maybe he should head back out to Glebe, not that the track is there anymore.

bob dylan said:

Correct. There's 6 blocks of units there with another 10+ to go.

It must've been a vicious spray because it's been removed from the 2GB podcast. Anyone have a transcript of what was said?

I noted on Friday that Massoud tweeted something along the lines of "footy fans spared from having to listen to Hadley calling the broncos game on 9" and figured there would be more said.

Love to have heard it!

bob dylan said:

He'd look good in the morgue though.

Lost me years ago when he turned a football radio show into some sort of counciling jerk fest. Was a good show with him calling games with gibbsy but then it all became about himself instead. What an a grade ass clown.

I don't always agree with what Josh writes (and he seems pretty balanced), but I never agree with what Ray spouts. Easy decision on who to support if sides need to be drawn.

Bones v Hadley? I'd pay out to a charity to watch our fellow bend his nose sideways!

I can't stand Hadley or the continuous call rubbish. Like you said @mickqld it's all about Ray, it's all about his vices and his prejudices and his agendas.

He's just a bully who gets places by intimidation.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4