1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rankings as Australia's most popular football clubs

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Brissie Kid, May 16, 2013.

1. Brissie Kid

Brissie Kid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +829 / 10
    Interesting to see in this where Manly sit in various categories. Our crowd average is about same as NBA franchises.

Rankings as Australia's most popular football clubs
    http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/collingwood-brisbane-broncos-top-rankings-as-australias-most-popular-football-club/story-fndv8g1a-1226643288139

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Seeing some of the major league baseball games at the moment they look like sub 10,000 crowds most of the time so like the NBA from pre GFC i think they have dropped significantly, NRL probably looks a lot better again now.

3. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    Found it interesting that the doggies and the storm get high Tv audience but dont figure highly on chunnel 9. Seems weird that manly also rate high on TV and the manly v storm is rarely picked up by free to air

Maybe if manly were to get scott cam and some bitchy couples to renovate brookvale oval we would be guaranteed more TV games, because apparently that **** rates.

Get the crevat wearing chunder bucket from masterchef to critique the pies and hotdogs and we would get our own channel it seems

4. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    I'm waiting for the reality show "Cheerleaders of Brookvale Oval". We have 3 named Amy and I won't worry about which one is on as they are all gorgeous.