Ranga power!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My brother's a Rorters supporter and he was filthy they let him go.

And now I see why. Absolute gun. Deceptive pace and reminds me of Beaver the way he uses his hips to break tackles.

He won't see NSW Cup again this year.

Speaking with my Fantasy League Coach hat on, I was unhappy not to see Jamie B starting and playing 80 minutes...but (swap hats to Manly supporter), there was no denying the impact he had when he came on in the second half, he was dynamite. Plus how much toe does Big Lawrence have? Looked like an outside back when he made that line break.(the running part, not the failing to pass part)

Jamie seemed to run at the gaps last night and not players that he seemed to in previous weeks. I don't know if it is a change in mindset between starting or benching but it made a difference.

Symonds was chosen for City Origin in 2011. If he keeps up his current rate of improvement he could be in line again this year. Injuries are probably the only thing that have prevented him establishing himself in the top bracket.

Would you put Jamie against the Dogs pack??? Hard to believe that an origin player is basically now seen as a club benchie at best in such short time. Some even think that he could slip out of the 17 when Gift is back. Weird stuff! but shows our amazing depth!

I read a fair bit from Roosters sites about him and they just couldn't see him playing regularly (after his couple of seasons injured) They made the choice to sign others and move on. If he gets injured with us they will say that's how he was with them. A couple of good games and then out. Let's wait until the season is over to judge him. I do say he is going great guns!!

Darren said:
Would you put Jamie against the Dogs pack??? Hard to believe that an origin player is basically now seen as a club benchie at best in such short time. Some even think that he could slip out of the 17 when Gift is back. Weird stuff! but shows our amazing depth!

I read a fair bit from Roosters sites about him and they just couldn't see him playing regularly (after his couple of seasons injured) They made the choice to sign others and move on. If he gets injured with us they will say that's how he was with them. A couple of good games and then out. Let's wait until the season is over to judge him. I do say he is going great guns!!

I'd have him running around trex all day long.

Buhrer was playing off the bench before he was selected for nsw. Playing off the bench does not mean you are on the outer

I remember thinking he was a good player the few times I saw him play. He was great last night and definately makes my starting side when at full strength. Buhrer was much better from the bench and should be in our 17 at full strength, he is still a good player that provides utility value.

What a great football club The Mighty Sea eagles are . We take unwanted players from other clubs and turn them into Super Heroes . No other club does it better !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4