Rally around each other

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I totally respect every supporters opinion on what is happening at the club, and I can understand the mystified castings of many among us, but for every Foran, DCE, or Kelly that comes and goes from this place, the colours, the jersey, the fans, Brookie, and our culture, are what this club is really all about. That doesn't change regardless of the inner workings of players and administration.

So I implore you to stay strong, stick with your club, go to the games, buy the merchandise, and remember the tables will turn. We still have a strong team on paper this year, and I think we will still make the finals. We should simply enjoy each match throughout the year, rally together as fans, and focus on what we can achieve now, rather than fret for the future.

One of the real attractions to supporting Manly, is how hated we are by the opposition. For every victory we achieve this year, we can gloat and look the opposition supporters in the face and say "you couldn't even beat a club in crisis; a rabble and we still beat you".

I'm still a proud Sea Eagle; who's with me?!

Last edited:
Can't wait to wave the Manly Flag in celebration of another Brookie victory on Saturday :clap:

Players come and go, some not soon enough and some too soon - but Manly keeps on thrilling us happy supporters @:)

I totally respect every supporters opinion on what is happening at the club, and I can understand the mystified castings of many among us, but for every Foran, DCE, or Kelly that comes and goes from this place, the colours, the jersey, the fans, Brookie, and our culture, are what this club is really all about. That doesn't change regardless of the inner workings of players and administration.

So I implore you to stay strong, stick with your club, go to the games, buy the merchandise, and remember the tables will turn. We still have a strong team on paper this year, and I think we will still make the finals. We should simply enjoy each match throughout the year, rally together as fans, and focus on what we can achieve now, rather than fret for the future.

One of the real attractions to supporting Manly, is how hated we are by the opposition. For every victory we achieve this year, we can gloat and look the opposition supporters in the face and say "you couldn't even beat a club in crisis; a rabble and we still beat you".

I'm still a proud Sea Eagle; who's with me?!

Like x 1000.

upload_2015-3-13_12-38-35.jpeg

Think you can tear down our club Parr / media / other supporters??? What can I say...

On Saturday night I plan to bring the talking stick, and pass it around on the hill so we can all have a truth session and get in touch with our inner turmoil, let it out and release it into the sky. There will be no judgement, no wrong answers, just mutual love and support. From the heart.

Failing that I'll probably have a few beers and watch the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6