Raiders vs Dogs *Spoiler Alert*

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
LOL!!!! As alot of us predicted they peaked to early, just like the storm do each year. The Dogs may come back with some fluke tries in the second half though.

Again mods,sorry i have forgotten the spoiler button code,if you would like to put it in do not hesitate

Thanks

LOL@DOGS

Just missed touch

That smart money was on the back of rumours of the Dogs resting half a dozen players. That didn't happen so you have to say a good effort from Canberra.

Chip and Chase said:
That smart money was on the back of rumours of the Dogs resting half a dozen players. That didn't happen so you have to say a good effort from Canberra.

THe smart money knew des wouldn't be resting players and canberra would end a long winning streak.

Canberra winning stands alone as a good result for canberra

It has been friggin cold and wet in Canberra for the last couple of days..... Tonight was just miserable in Canberra, so the Raiders were specials!

I have half correct of my free 4 up bet from Centrebet.

Back to the drawing board for the world's greatest coach and team.
I can see this being one special weekend.

Got a feeling it was an engineered loss. Too obvious for mine. Des trying to remove some pressure i suspect, before finals. I would say he purposely prepared them badly, he used to do it with us. An unexplained loss to reset the hunger.

conanu said:
Got a feeling it was an engineered loss. Too obvious for mine. Des trying to remove some pressure i suspect, before finals. I would say he purposely prepared them badly, he used to do it with us. An unexplained loss to reset the hunger.

Disagree.

There are 2 ways to get "the loss you have to have":

1) rest some of your players. This gives you the perception but in the back of your minds you still have the ego attitude that you are the best. This is what happened to melbourne last year against the Roosters. Essentially it deflates you and ruins all momentum you had. Come up against a team with momentum and you are screwed. The Dogs are destined to meet us so they are in trouble.

2) Lose with your full strength squad. This makes you sit up and actually think about what you are doing. The game we had against Souths in 08 after almost beating Melbourne at Brookie the week before is the one that stands out for me. We rolled on after that and never lost again, all the way to the premiership. Last year it was the game against Brisbane in Round 26.

Des took number 1 this year, when he has taken step 2 every other year. Bad decision, probably his worst in his coaching career. The dogs won't win this year.

Dogs have now lost 2 in a row, they were beaten fair and square last week too.

The wheels are falling off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4