Raiders game a must

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
At the start of the year I think we all thought that the Warriors and Tigers would be our toughest early tests in what looked like a very hard draw re opponents.The reality of the situation is that what seemed like a hard early draw has seen us play titans,parra,warriors,tigers and penrith who are anchored right at the bottom of the table.

With injuries we are precariously placed as we are yet to play 4 of the best 5 sides in the comp atm(storm,brisbane,dogs,cowboys).Unless we get players back quickly (and I keep hearing rumours about Brett,Glen being worse than thought) to beat brisbane and dogs away with the current team is a pipedream.Even with a full strength side it will be even money at best so we must nail the raiders at home as a bare minimum.

3 from 10 would rule out a top 4 IMO and although many disagree I think winning 3 away games in a row under the new system to make the GF(especially with a lot of provincial teams up there) will be a bridge too far for any side.It is so frustrating knowing your best side can match it with anyone and having to watch the current stuff we are playing while decimated.Next 3 weeks are make or break.A week off now with our injuries is manner from heaven.Players back(hopefully) and a weeks rest makes for a classic bulldogs clash.Im heading down and cant wait.

Yeah I'm putting the titans game out of my head, hopefully we get the troops back for the dogs game and we put in a cracking performance.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2