Radradra leaves Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By Patrick Cowper
Published on Jun. 20, 2016
Semi Radradra is set to take up a short-term contract with French rugby, according to new reports emerging out of Fiji.

The Fijian flyer is set to leave the Eels after their round 17 match-up with the Sharks according to the Wide World of Sports, to take up a nine-month contract with the 15-man code.

Radradra’s sister, Vaseva Waqavatu told the Fiji Times: “Semi has discussed his move with my parents and we are supporting him 100 per cent.”

The Eels granted Radradra personal leave to visit his sick father back in Fiji over Parramatta’s bye weekend, with the 24-year-old citing personal reasons for leaving the Blue and Gold.
As much as I like to LOL at Doesn'tmatta, this cannot be allowed. You can't have players breaking contracts just for extra money, unless the club agrees or is compensated. Doesn'tmatta would have every right to sue Semi - and the club has plenty of experience with legal stouches.
While Doesn'tmatta has been guilty of some atrocious recruitment decisions, talent scouting Semi was a masterstroke, plus they have many other low-profile players who would walk into our current Manly line-up.
Semi must honour his contract, then at the end of it negotiate a DCE-type payment increase.

As much as I like to LOL at Doesn'tmatta, this cannot be allowed. You can't have players breaking contracts just for extra money, unless the club agrees or is compensated. Doesn'tmatta would have every right to sue Semi - and the club has plenty of experience with legal stouches.
While Doesn'tmatta has been guilty of some atrocious recruitment decisions, talent scouting Semi was a masterstroke, plus they have many other low-profile players who would walk into our current Manly line-up.
Semi must honour his contract, then at the end of it negotiate a DCE-type payment increase.
Semi is a foreign national. I don't think that Parra has a chance at compensation if Semi stays away from Australia.
Any smart lawyer would cite all the drama at Parra and the cost to Semi's reputation etc. as a reason for him leaving. @:cool:

SBW only paid his penalty because he wanted to come back and work in Australia.
The rumours are that a third party paid it on his behalf to get him to sign with his Club.:cool:

semi's new agent
2c9cb67.jpg

Semi is a foreign national. I don't think that Parra has a chance at compensation if Semi stays away from Australia.
Any smart lawyer would cite all the drama at Parra and the cost to Semi's reputation etc. as a reason for him leaving. @:cool:

SBW only paid his penalty because he wanted to come back and work in Australia.
The rumours are that a third party paid it on his behalf to get him to sign with his Club.:cool:
But Semi pledged his allegiance to Australia when he proudly represented the Kangaroos. I even understand he learnt the first two lines of the Australian national anthem.
He's a True-Blue Aussie or else the NRL wouldn't have picked him . . .

Breaking news on Semi: his agent met with NRL today to discuss the consequences of leaving - he will now honour deal. @9NewsSyd

Breaking news on Semi: his agent met with NRL today to discuss the consequences of leaving - he will now honour deal. @9NewsSyd
Was the real reason he was leaving the loss of points for the Salary Cap cheating, taking his mojo?

and so now he has been told he has nothing to worry about, that it's all been 'taken care off'?

Pure speculation of course @:rolleyes:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8