Rabb's Commentary doin' your head in? Then try this.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Av8r

Reserve Grader
This is a comment on a story on the DT website.

Murph of The Gutter Posted at 2:10 AM Today
For the rest of you who'd rather stab themselves in the head than listen to that halfwit Ray Warren, my mates and I have made a drinking game out of his commentary. Whenever he says the word 'Novocastrian' or the words "adjacent to the uprights" - skoll. Whenever Sterlo points out that Rabs is, in fact, an idiot with the most minimal grasp of the English language - skoll. Whenever Rabs cluelessly says something innocently but it sounds really dirty, like "Bowen comes insides Thurston and pushes away from Soward" (as he did tonight) - skoll. You'll be smashed by halftime, it's awesome.

I loved that Bowen on Thurston line :)

I'd like to do a YouTube channel with my own commentary or with people who want to try their hand you could even look at calling it and live streaming it online.

Anyone in?

Daniel said:
I'd like to do a YouTube channel with my own commentary or with people who want to try their hand you could even look at calling it and live streaming it online.

Anyone in?

lol I'm in.

Sumdumguy said:
Whenever Rabs cluelessly says something innocently but it sounds really dirty, like "Bowen comes insides Thurston and pushes away from Soward" (as he did tonight) - skoll. You'll be smashed by halftime, it's awesome.

I loved that Bowen on Thurston line :)

Only problem is one of fact. Rabbs didn't call that match last night. It was Andrew Voss!

Double shots when Gus says "No, no, no, no,no" or "You gotta love your Sunday afternoon footie" or "Don't get me started".

Now Gus is starting to use quotes from old TV comedies, and all Rabs can say is " come September these two side will definitly be there".
Voss is OK, I'd rather him than Warren, Hadley surely didn't need the money to do TV as well. radio OK, TV no.

ManlyBacker said:
Double shots when Gus says "No, no, no, no,no" or "You gotta love your Sunday afternoon footie" or "Don't get me started".

Or "Bwillyant".

Daniel said:

Anyone in?

I've often said this would be a good idea (well twice on here I guess).

It's harder than it looks boys and girls as no swearing, alphas have to shut up once in awhile, and 20mins of giggling impresses no one!

(hey someone send this to ch9 lol)

For Brookvale games they should just stick a microphone on the north side of the beer shed & let the soothing voices of the gents dictate the game to the good viewers.

"If my old man was a Melbourne fan..."

Hasn't Rabb's been suffering from prostate cancer?
Think so. So give the guy a break. I like him, he's the tv voice of league.

Thanks to foxtel I watch a lot of sport from around the globe and channel nein nrl easy has the worst commentary. Even the commentators at tractor pulls are a step up from those twits.

I like Warren, it will be a sad day when he retires. We will be left with Voss and Hadley.

I reckon Gould is the problem, maybe his time would be better spent running the Panthers.

The only problem i have with the channel 9 commentary is with the continual bagging of everything. They bag the **** out of the rules, the administration and pretty much everything else they can think of. It's totallu unprofessional.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6