Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Gus and Rabbits banter / odd couple routine has become forced and predictable. Channel 9 did the same with Tony Greig and Bill Lawry. It's not funny, it's cringeworthy.

Still I'd rather listen to Rabs then Hadley, boy is he a woeful commentator.

Rabs and Gus Pfftt. Try listening to that hungover fossil crew on ABC radio. I can't believe they keep that drunkard Ryan on the airwaves. Shouldn't he be in a nursing home these days with his drooling. It's far worse than listening to Hadley or Rabs.

Yep I reckon Rabbits is gone too....makes plenty of mistakes in players names these days if you actually follow what he says. Everyones days comes...and suspect Rabbits "day" was several years ago.

That said - when Rabbits does go how long before somebody nostalgically starts calling to "bring back Rabbits" ...probably about 5 minutes I reckon. The way of the world.

Voss has always been light years in front of most of the crowd in my opinion, but its not until he goes that anybody believes it.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Kiwi Eagle said:
Rabs is still miles ahead of anyone else

If he goes, Hadley calls the big games

Surely someone at Nine must be thinking about poaching
one of the good fox commentators (anyone but Kimmorley for me). Brandy and Gus?
Above all Hadley can not be in there.And as much as I loved him
as a player, Freddy has to go too. They need to put subtitles up for his crossovers.
Vossy to come back in the mix somewhere too.

(making the most of the Rant tag!!:p)

wombatgc said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Rabs is still miles ahead of anyone else

If he goes, Hadley calls the big games

Surely someone at Nine must be thinking about poaching
one of the good fox commentators (anyone but Kimmorley for me). Brandy and Gus?
Above all Hadley can not be in there.And as much as I loved him
as a player, Freddy has to go too. They need to put subtitles up for his crossovers.
Vossy to come back in the mix somewhere too.

(making the most of the Rant tag!!:p)

Leave Freddy alone :p lol. Some of his stuff is hilarious

Freddy is funny, he doesn't take himself seriously and when he does string a sentence together it is either funny or actually fairly insightful

Dan said:
Freddy is funny, he doesn't take himself seriously and when he does string a sentence together it is either funny or actually fairly insightful

Fair enough.Freddy can stay :)
I was on a massive Monday morning cull!:)

wombatgc said:
Dan said:

Fair enough.Freddy can stay :)
I was on a massive Monday morning cull!:)

A Triple M cull!!! Where to start....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6