1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rabbits Vs Roosters

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I won't say the final score in case some are still watching the Ch 9 coverage but all I can say is it doesn't look like we will be on the bottom of the table after this week after all.

2. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    **** they were outstanding today, it was a pleasure to watch

Sandow's chip and chase try was an absolute special, and Sutton was on fire, he is my pick to really do big things this season.

They looked very sharp and slick today, and will not be an easy win on any day this season

3. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sutton was huge. He's always had it. If he decides to turn it on, he's an absolute certainty for Origin. 5/8, backrow, lock, bench. Wherever, he would have to figure somewhere.

I've tipped Sandow to struggle this year, but I may have underestimated his extreme levels of confidence... He was great today.

The bunnies played great, entertaining footy. But the Roosters chucked in the towel nice and early as well....

4. Pepi

Pepi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 20
    Sandow would look good as NSW's number 7, he has a real air of confidence about him.

Early days yet though. I think Souths and the Dogs will run out of steam around SOO time.

5. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Sandow's a Queenslander....but that would be a mammoth call to chuck him into the mix for SOO already anyway...

6. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Sandow would be a speed hump in Origin.

I recall suggesting we buy Sutton in 2005 and being howled down by sue ridgepipe.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bet Pearce is glad he signed on with the losers for another 4 years. 

8. willstyles

willstyles Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I bet Sutton wishes Manly were ever interested in him! Imagine him under Hasler's regime... Even today he admitted he had carried a few too many kilos last year. Never would've happened at Manly.

9. eggson

eggson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 2
    I hate the rabbits, but that was a great game they played, congrats to them.  Notice the scoreline if you subtract the scores...40-0!
    I'll give props to R Crowe also, he's got passion.

And the best thing is we're not the worst this week.

Enough Bunny love, back to reality!

10. Nutzcraw

Nutzcraw Active Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    John Sutton is a great player. He was always going to be. This will be his defining year I believe and I can't wait to see it. He is NSW answer at 6 and hopefully he keeps it up.

11. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,795 / 122
    Well if we are praising opposition players, is Campo written off already? He has a very deep voice. Could be handy at Suncorp so the blues can hear the calls.

12. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Sutton plays one game in four.  He's lazy.

13. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Don't think I could have waited 4 years for a return on that investment, don't know about you.

He'll go missing next time they get behind in a game.