Rabbitohs step up bid to secure Reynolds, Keary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Courier Mail – January 25, 2015

Departing South Sydney boss Shane Richardson has stepped up his campaign to hand the Rabbitohs a farewell gift by securing the futures of in-demand halves Adam Reynolds and Luke Keary.

The Daily Telegraph understands Keary is close to agreeing to a contract extension with the premiers and the announcement could come sooner rather than later.

Like Keary, Reynolds also wants to stay at the club he grew up supporting, but his future could hinge on what happens with Manly’s Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans.

If the Sea Eagles end up losing Foran and Cherry-Evans, they are set to make a play for Reynolds. Manly are also interested in the Gold Coast’s Aidan Sezer as a back-up option for 2016.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/rabbitohs-step-up-bid-to-secure-reynolds-keary-16248/#ixzz3Pq27YO00

See...that's probably why dce was talking to henry....to ask him about sezer.

Some 'journo's' need to get their rumours straight!!!

Where is the article about every club in the comp going after these premiership winning halves? Somehow they took a story about Souths halves and still made it about Manly losing ours...

Why would anyone hand over their cash to be a Manly member when the NRL media is deathriding Manly at very chance? Seriously their never ending anti Manly negativity is killing all interest for Manly fans.

The 2014 NRL media weren't happy until they turned Wests Tigers into a rabble & now it seems 2015 is Manly's turn.

I think there is no doubt that the delay in the Souffs halves re-signing for their clubs is that they are waiting for the outcome of what our halves do.

Souffs are about to welcomed to our world that your success means you pay a price and all their up and coming players will demand higher salaries and their challenge will be to manage the cap as we have.
I maintain that it is totally unfair for clubs to lose players they have nurtured due to this equalization salary cap. The fabric of the game which is loyalty is being diluted further and further by the leadership at the NRL.

That article was a joke, people on here were talking about who they would like to replace one or both of our halves should we lose ours, and it magically ends up in his article. Then the laughable scenario that the Titans can help make DCE become Australian and QLD captain is the dumbest thing I have ever read. That paper is such a waste of space, but it keeps me amused to see so called professionals act like geese. You have to laugh.

Just for arguments sake, would you prefer Reynolds or Keary? Which combo would go best? I'm sure these are the conversations that go on at the club..

DCE/Reynolds
Foz/Reynolds

DCE/Keary
Foz/Keary

Its all hypothetical of course but if we were to lose one of the big 2, I would target Reynolds for his goal kicking alone, he is worth 10 points a game and is so consistent.

Its all hypothetical of course but if we were to lose one of the big 2, I would target Reynolds for his goal kicking alone, he is worth 10 points a game and is so consistent.

If we are to score enough tries to give him minimum 5 shots on goal i.e. 4-5 per game we can probably get away without him as 26+ points wins most games

Yeah, but he could come in handy for shots at penalty goal in tight games. Just sayin'...

I don't really like the guy.

Maybe our club will announce resigning our halves before the 9's so all this is a moot point

Reynolds has re-signed with Souffs so he's out of the equation. I hope this means his manager gave him a heads up that 1 of our guys is a done deal.

Slothfield dribble suggested Manly was interested in Reynolds and Keary as a replacement for our two champions. What rubbish!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2