Rabbitohs Extend Contracts of David Tyrrell and Thomas BurgessRabbitohs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader

Mr Kelly has missed out on yet another player FMD

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have extended the contracts of premiership-winning prop David Tyrrell and English international Thomas Burgess until the end of 2017 and 2016 respectively today.

Tyrrell, 26, has played 114 NRL matches, all of which have been for the Rabbitohs, since making his first grade debut against the Panthers in round 18, 2009.

Tyrrell was the only Rabbitohs player to play in all 27 matches for the Rabbitohs last season on the way to the 2014 premiership.

Burgess, 22, has played 31 NRL matches for the Rabbitohs since making his debut against Parramatta in round 15, 2013, and has gone on to represent England in five Test matches. Burgess also made 46 first team appearances for the Bradford Bulls before coming to Australia for the 2013 season.

At 196cm and 120kg, Burgess has become one of the key figures in the Rabbitohs’ forward pack over the past 18 months.

On ya Joe Kelly. We'll probably end up with Shillington
Hot off the press...Manly announce big name signing in the front row for 2016...

C0549i.jpg

Burn him! He failed to sign a player we might not have even been interested in

Ooh it's a signing frenzy at the Eagles as Joe Kelly announces yet another big name signing...this time at half-back....

the-hoff-loves-you.jpg

Part of the problem with the bad results and the constant rumour - who'd want to come here?
We need to take the Penrith route and go with youth and the odd old head.

What is Kelly meant to do?

If Tom wants to stay at Souths, then that's what he'll do. I fail to see how it's our CEO's fault?!
It's his fault because we're currently last and the Penns/illuminati and possibly financially backed by the Rothschilds are conspiring to bring the club down/move them to Perth to create a new world order.

Get used to this happening now fella's. The unlimited 3rd party rort will ensure that this continues to be an issue. Clubs like ourselves will no longer be able to attract quality players from other corporately well backed clubs. We have burned all of our backers well and truly. Right as we are forced to lose all of our talent due to in fighting. Well done to all the selfish idiots in our club that cut the baby in half rather than see it survive and prosper.
I think we only signed Luke Burgess because he got arrested overseas.

What is Kelly meant to do?

If Tom wants to stay at Souths, then that's what he'll do. I fail to see how it's our CEO's fault?!
So if it's not his job to persuade talent to sign at our club, please point me in the general direction of who is......... So far this guy has let both an Aus and nz representative halves pairing go and after today's news he's also missed burgess, at the end of the day we at some point need players walking through the door to replace what were lost...... These days your judged on results, to this day his results at our club have been what exactly ....... And I don't count ballin, he's made his intentions clear all along , loves the place and wants to go out a one club legend.

Good aye, Anthony I just haven't seen anything positive out of him since his neck problems and was hoping to get someone a little more dynamic.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2