1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rabbitohs carpet MacDougall

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by mellonhead, May 30, 2006.

1. mellonhead

mellonhead Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rabbitohs carpet MacDougall
    10:44 AM May 30
    Struggling South Sydney has dropped experienced back Adam MacDougall from first grade for criticising his team-mates after Sunday's big loss to the Wests Tigers.
    The club says MacDougall has been stood down for a week and fined an undisclosed amount.
    The club said the former representative winger had expressed regret for the comments and said he "didn't mean" to criticise his team-mates.
    The Rabbitohs are last on the National Rugby League ladder, having lost all 11 of their matches so far this season.
    Source: ABC

Have they got to be kidding..... the team is a bl*&^dy disgrace, some one in the team has some pride and they fine him......GOOD ONYA :doh: :doh: :doh:

2. byso

byso Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0
    It will be interesting if he finishes the season with the Rabbits.

I wonder if Kane is going to get a run in the NRL side. I'd like to hear Adams review after that game :)

3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 285
    I thought he left Manly due pursue a career in 1st grade? They were rought with injury, and he STILL didn't get a run !!!

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Macdougall basically said exactly what everyone else in Rugby League is thinking and gets dropped!!!!

5. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    imagine Kane not getting a run in ones at souths, how bad must have we been going!