Rabbit stew Time....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
The Rabbits are coming good, but the yardstick has been the consistent Broncos in 2015.
After breaking down a stubborn defence with pressure & high tempo game , Manly can take down those Rabbits if the attitude is up with that effort.....
Plenty including myself have been asking the question - "can Manly make the finals against such adversity"??
Thing is - sometimes the Us against the world is the best card we have at hand & if any team is capable - it is Manly....but it will only happen with the oldest cliche - 1 game at a time.....
I usually hate the old predictable 1 game theory but as it stands - this is 100% the case with Manly today.
It starts again next week & after that demolition job on Brisbane, if the Seaeagles turn up with THAT attitude again should beat Souths & be on the cusp of the gutsiest turnaround from an NRL side in history.

Well manly aren't flying under the radar anymore after demolishing the top of the table team. If they lacked confidence and cohesion in attack they resolved some issues yesterday.

Rabbits are the team i fear most, we have struggled against them in recent times. We will need another big effort by our forwards to have a chance but i think we can beat them.

It really is a week to week proposition, right now the team is being driven by a sense of injustice and high emotion which is leading to a brand of high energy football.

Souffs are still very formidable and to beat them will take a huge effort, the teams that have enjoyed success against them have played the up tempo style game which works over their big pack. If our forwards can hold their own and we get a share of possession we now have points in us and that is crucial..

The emotion continues as Gifty will be coming home for this game, very mixed feelings about this but I know our fans will give him a great reception.

Weather permitting there will be a 20K crowd on Friday night and the team will want to really lift! I am looking forward to it, by heck we owe them after the last 3 matches against them!

Rabbits are the team i fear most, we have struggled against them in recent times. We will need another big effort by our forwards to have a chance but i think we can beat them.
100%....to get over Souths its controlling that ruck dominance to take away Lukes opportunities from dummy half....Inglis can also be nullified far better by winning the middle.

qz638.jpg

Surprised no-one has put up a "Straight outta the finals" meme for the Rabbitohs yet

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6