R12 MANLY NSW CUP V WYONG ROOS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fairy Bower

Reserve Grader
Gower Hasson & Seage all return. Seage named at 14 so I wonder whether he will be the one giving hooker Liam Higgins a rest?

Magnus Stromquist will have a good opportunity to prove Manly were wrong in releasing him. Sao and Cunningham will put him to the test.

I see Gavin Badger's wife Kasey is the referee for the game.

Wyong Roos Vs Manly Sea Eagles
Morry Breen Oval, Sunday, June 2
Kick-off: 3.00pm

Referee: Kasey Badger
Broadcast: www.nswrl.com.au’s NSWRL Match Centre Scoreboard

1. Dane Chisholm
2. Ben Farrar
3. Jacob Gagan
4. Troy Savage
5. Jackson Williams
6. Kasey Greer
7. Sam Short
8. James Cunningham
9. Liam Higgins
10. Ligi Sao
11. David Gower
12. James Hasson
13. Dylan Strickland

14. Jason Seage
15. Dylan Kelly
17. Dylan Hill
18. Ben Musolino

COACH: Luke Williamson

WYONG ROOS
1. Grant Nelson
2. Ben Shorter
3. Etu Uaisele
4. Dan Phillips
5. Allen Malau
6. Matt Nelson
7. Johno Ford
8. Shaun Boss
9. Mitch Williams (c)
10. Magnus Stromquist
11. Junior Tia Kilifi
12. Todd Wilson
13. Brock Molan

14. Jay Florimo
15. Leivaha Pulu
16. Kaine Matthews
17. Kilifi Tia Kilifi

COACH: Paul Stringer

I read on the NSWRL website that Savage has joined us from France after their league season finished.

Good chance to smash a Florimo like the old days too.

Savage has just completed a season with Carcassonne and he has made the NSW Cup rep team I think the last 2 years from Wenty.

I'd like to see Kasey Badger eventually make it to NRL level. That would be good for the game. I do have a soft spot for her as she is a Manly fan and is also very easy on the eye.

I hope that Cunningham's return to the starting line up is a sign that he is earning it. Apparently he looked good in the trials. If he doesn't crack first grade this year especially given our forward stocks have taken a hit then I don't think he'll ever make it.

Is it a worry that hiku isn't back playing nsw cup?

I thought snake would be ready o go after the bye?

Wyong have named 17 ?

From what I have read the next immortal Stomquist would be winning the game on his lonesome

This Manly 17 has set a record - the first to have three players named Dylan.
Bob, have you been spreading your seed aound the district?

MWSE said:
I read on the NSWRL website that Savage has joined us from France after their league season finished.

Good chance to smash a Florimo like the old days too.

Fairy Bower said:
Savage has just completed a season with Carcassonne and he has made the NSW Cup rep team I think the last 2 years from Wenty.

What they do is go over to France play in the Elite 1 and get decent coin doing it in.

Another one they do is play the French season (which is in our off season) and then head over to America (ex Sharkie Dustin Cooper, and future immortal Jye Mullane quite often do this)

The Who said:
This Manly 17 has set a record - the first to have three players named Dylan.
Bob, have you been spreading your seed aound the district?

The answer is "blowing" in the wind!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4