R.I.P. Earnie the Eagle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope I do not offend anyone ..not my intention. This story brought a smile to my face ..someone so passionate about his team. This team gave him so many great moments and players to cheer. Allan had obvious lived a long and full life. I'm sure he will be missed dearly by his family and firends.

R.I.P Allan aka Earnie the Eagle!!! Sad to hear of his passing and condolences to his family. Just reading about his history he had as a Manly faithful and having been to every Grand Final win this club has had is amazing. To lose a member who has witnessed so much of this teams history is tough. Real loss to this forum. Soar high Earnie!!!

Sad news indeed...R.I.P. Earnie the Eagle.

An honour to share the passion of a fellow Sea Eagles supporter.

RIP Earnie. What a sad day.

Thanks for the post C&C. A special thanks to Anthony for some wonderful anecdotes. As supporters go Allan sounded like royalty. My condolences to you and your family.

I learned early on that Earnie was an older bloke. I always imagined his posts being read in Grandpa Simpsons voice. lol Like his post about all his Manly grand finals that C&C has linked in his post at the top of this page. Read it in Grandpa Simpsons voice and you'll get a giggle. That's my experience with Earnie.

Rest in peace Earnie the Eagle.

My condolences to Earnie and his family, a truly great guy. Its a great achievement indeed to be present in all 8 successful grand finals of Manly.

RIP Earnie the Eagle. Very sad news and my condolences to the family.

Vale Ernie The Eagle. I have loved reading your posts and am saddened by your passing, Silvertails is poorer for having lost you but Richer for having had you on board. My sympathy to your family in this time.
Manlyfan76

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6