R.I.P Christy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Very sad to hear of the passing of Darcy's mother during the week. I want to commend him on his bravery and remind everyone that it's just a game of rugby league we lost last night, not a loved one.

I send Darcy and his family my deepest sympathy and I hope he gets plenty of support from the club. He played really well in the City/Country match and had another strong dig last night. I am glad he is back in Manly colours.

Very sad to hear of the passing of Darcy's mother during the week. I want to commend him on his bravery and remind everyone that it's just a game of rugby league we lost last night, not a loved one.

I send Darcy and his family my deepest sympathy and I hope he gets plenty of support from the club. He played really well in the City/Country match and had another strong dig last night. I am glad he is back in Manly colours.

Great to see it put into perspective.

The result suddenly means little & respect to Darcy for having the strength to play.

A better man than me in that circumstance.

RIP Christy!

Well said @Snake and good on Darcy for his bravery and strength to play last night under such sad circumstances.

The interview with him after the game is heartbreaking @:cry:

Condolences to Darcy and his family...

My condolences and all my best to Darcy and his family.

Terrible to lose a loved one so young.

Well said @Snake and good on Darcy for his bravery and strength to play last night under such sad circumstances.

The interview with him after the game is heartbreaking @:cry:

Condolences to Darcy and his family...
Where did you view the interview? I haven't seen it.
My condolences to Darcy (very brave) and his family.

Good on you Snake. Reminding us all about keeping it real.
The fans are thinking of you Darcy.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4