Quick Questions regarding site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If the forum consisted of just the top header and the forums would you stil visit other parts of the

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• there are other parts of the site?

• Total voters

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I am toying with getting rid of some of the other little parts that I integrate just to keep things fresh for a while.

Just wondering if anyone would miss the next game etc menu's if they were not along side the forum?

If you are only talking about the next game etc down the side of the forum then no, it doesn't worry me if you remove them.  Maybe if you only want to make a link to the nrl.com ladder in one of the menus at the top would be all that you would need.  I know that the SCSE weekly newsletter, they post a link to the QRL website for the Intrust Super Cup ladder.  As for the next game, we talk about it in the forum enough to know when it is and B_e posts the team lists every Tuesday afternoon anyway.  

I don't think that you need to put the facebook multi picture thing there either (B_e must have a permanent spot in those pictures as he is always there somewhere).  ;D  I think that all that you need somewhere is a facebook symbol like you do the twitter.

meh getting it all to work now.

My main focus is not having the site as a forum only. Because doing so can in the end cause more pain that we ultimately want and starts to mean people dont use the rest of the site.

With that said, going forward I am planning a few "social media" things to start linking the rest of the site up.

Tonight I just want to get this forum template finished so it still feels like part of the site and then i will be happy

Some interesting discussions in other parts of the forum happening Dan, i.e. your jukebox build ;D  your doing a great job of the new site.

In the general forum

I have since made another which i will put photos of up shortly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2