Queensland team for Game II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Queensland team for Game II

By staff writers
June 08, 2010

Controversial NRL star Israel Folau has been named in a strong Queensland
17-man line-up to face New South Wales at Suncorp Stadium on
Wednesday week.

01.Billy Slater
02.Darius Boyd
03.Greg Inglis
04.Willie Tonga
05.Israel Folau
06.Darren Lockyer (capt)
07.Johnathan Thurston
08.Matthew Scott
09.Cameron Smith
10.Dave Shillington
11.Sam Thaiday
12.Nate Myles
13.Ashley Harrison

Interchange:
14.Cooper Cronk
15.Ben Hannant
16.Neville Costigan
17.Dave Taylor
18th man: Jharal Yow Yeh

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,...018993,00.html

The selection of Folau is laughable, when you consider that they have Yow Yeh ahead of Tuqiri in the pecking order because Lote defected years ago

Yow Yeh isn't even half the player Tuqiri is

The AFL at the moment's going "Yay free advertising, thank you QRL".

Seriously the guy's running the QRL need to pull there collective heads out of there arse's and think of what's better for the code not just for Origin.

I wonder how the Izzster thinks about playing with Lockyer and under Meninga after they came out and gave it to him with both barells last week? Hopefully it causes just as many problems as all the indigenous players seem to have playing with their whitey Cane Toad bretheren.

Typical QLD

Pick Adrian Lam
Pick Inglis & Falou
Pick Brad Thorn
Name a TBA
Pick an AFL player

When have they ever put the good of the game ahead of their desire to win. Maybe this is why NSW is deemed to lack the "passion"

NSW maybe many things but at least they do not continually act in their own self interest like QLD

I am as fired up as i have ever been

I am so sick of this fake QLD passion bull ****. They are only interested in themselves

Nothing else. God i hope we smash them.

This game only means something to one state, the rest of us just want to see good footy out of it

Kiwi Eagle link said:
The selection of Folau is laughable, when you consider that they have Yow Yeh ahead of Tuqiri in the pecking order because Lote defected years ago

Yow Yeh isn't even half the player Tuqiri is

I was about to type that word for word until I saw your post :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6