Qld teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think this has been raised previously, so apologies in advance, but even if NSW get done tomorrow night, which I think is likely, at least we can take a bit of solace from the fact that no Qld team will make the 8.
I can not see the Titans, Broncs or Cowboys getting within 6 points of 8 place.
I just did the ladder predictor and I ended up with the Titans being the highest placed of these 3 teams on 24 points.
Has that ever happened before that not 1 of the Qld teams made the 8?

Broncos supporters seem to be ambivalent about who they support. I was talking to a bloke yesterday and pointed out to him that the donkeys were no hope this year. He said as it looked like none of the Qld teams were going to make the finals he was going to support Souths as they were leading the comp and had a few Qld players in the team.This bloke was'nt a kid, he's in his sixties.
My mind is still boggling....

And yet, he wouldn't support Manly for the exact same reason? WANK! Qlders aren't really full throttle about club footy like they are with SOO. Except me.

Clint said:
I think this has been raised previously, so apologies in advance, but even if NSW get done tomorrow night, which I think is likely, at least we can take a bit of solace from the fact that no Qld team will make the 8.
I can not see the Titans, Broncs or Cowboys getting within 6 points of 8 place.
I just did the ladder predictor and I ended up with the Titans being the highest placed of these 3 teams on 24 points.
Has that ever happened before that not 1 of the Qld teams made the 8?

If you're only talking finals, then no Qld side played them in 88, 89 and 91.

You would be correct in stating 'top 8' if that is the proper question, noting that the previous finals were made up by as few as five clubs.

Yeah the qlders keep expending all their energy on origin. Best not to let them know that premierships are the real deal. Keep it under your hat.

I'd blame each coach. A very poor lot. Cartwright leaving out the Titans two best forwards was the decision of an imbecile.

DSM5 said:
I'd blame each coach. A very poor lot. Cartwright leaving out the Titans two best forwards was the decision of an imbecile.

Agreed. I cannot understand that decision. Titans had to win yesterday, and would have gotten a lot closer with those two playing.
Maybe it will turn out to be a stroke of genius, but I doubt it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4