1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QLD Intrust Super Cup Semi Final Series - SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES Team List.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    Intrust Super Cup Semi Final Series:

SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES v MACKAY CUTTERS

2:00 PM Saturday, September 4 at Stockland Park

SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES

1. Dennis Sandow
    2. Tyrone Coppedge
    3. Jon Muir
    4. Maa Ruaa
    5. Mark Page
    6. Simon Allen
    7. Daly Cherry-Evans
    8. Phil Morwood
    9. Ben Whiddon
    10. Junior Palau
    11. Wiremu Ratana
    12. Chris Boss
    13. Kyle Lodge
    14. Jason Wardrop
    15. Aaron Summers
    16. Joel McCrea
    17. Kane Richards

COACH: Brandon Costin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For QLD residents, this game is also the televised game on the QLD ABC1 on Saturday afternoon at 2pm if you are interested and can't get to the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,098 / 286
    Players of note missing:- Terrence Seu Seu, Jamie Buhrer, Darcy Lussick, Vic Mauro & Chris Bailey.

3. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    One piece of good news is that Phil Morewood is still there

4. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Lussick's injured so won't be playing for either team.

5. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 2
    Did you really think that bailey would be there? Hope they win well, although I don't agree with our arrangement with them, I'm glad they've been successful, and I hope they win.

6. kicker

kicker New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What do you mean that you don;t like our arrangement with them. Who else are you going to have as a feeder team?

7. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    Why don't you agree?

The QLD cup is far far stronger than the NSW cup and much more popular. Without a reserve grade I don't see there being any better option

8. wombatgc

wombatgc Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +2,477 / 42
    They flogged them on the weekend, hopefully another win. I'll make the trek to Suncorp if they make the GF...who else is keen? :)

9. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 2
    Why don't you agree?

The QLD cup is far far stronger than the NSW cup and much more popular. Without a reserve grade I don't see there being any better option
    [/quote]

no, the PERCEPTION is that the QLD Cup is stronger. If the NSW Cup was more promoted, I think people would rate it higher. I read a plaers poll in Rugby League Review a few months ago, and the players reckon they're about equal. And I still maintain that if all NSW sides had a side in it, it would be stronger. In the next few years, it will be filled with players from the Toyota Cup, and if clubs send back their unused squad members, it could become quite strong again. McCullums craps on about logistics, but they can be overcome. Everybody whinges about the NSW Cup, but does anyone actually ever watch it and does anyone actually provide any solutions to make it better? No they don't. Everyone just whinges. And it infuriates me.

And wouldn't it be nice to be able to see our reserves again, at Brookvale? Being able to send players such as Buhrer and Cross back there without too much notice and avoiding some of the ridiculous situations we've had with them this year? Being able to hang on to more of our Toyota Cup and reserves players, as they'll actually have a local team they can stay with, instead of having to go to the Sunshine Coast every week or move there, and a proper path to first grade?