QLD Intrust Super Cup Semi Final Series - SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES Team List.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Intrust Super Cup Semi Final Series:

SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES v MACKAY CUTTERS

2:00 PM Saturday, September 4 at Stockland Park

SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES

1. Dennis Sandow
2. Tyrone Coppedge
3. Jon Muir
4. Maa Ruaa
5. Mark Page
6. Simon Allen
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Phil Morwood
9. Ben Whiddon
10. Junior Palau
11. Wiremu Ratana
12. Chris Boss
13. Kyle Lodge
14. Jason Wardrop
15. Aaron Summers
16. Joel McCrea
17. Kane Richards

COACH: Brandon Costin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For QLD residents, this game is also the televised game on the QLD ABC1 on Saturday afternoon at 2pm if you are interested and can't get to the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players of note missing:- Terrence Seu Seu, Jamie Buhrer, Darcy Lussick, Vic Mauro & Chris Bailey.

Did you really think that bailey would be there? Hope they win well, although I don't agree with our arrangement with them, I'm glad they've been successful, and I hope they win.

What do you mean that you don;t like our arrangement with them. Who else are you going to have as a feeder team?

Manly To Win! link said:
Did you really think that bailey would be there? Hope they win well, although I don't agree with our arrangement with them, I'm glad they've been successful, and I hope they win.

Why don't you agree?

The QLD cup is far far stronger than the NSW cup and much more popular. Without a reserve grade I don't see there being any better option

They flogged them on the weekend, hopefully another win. I'll make the trek to Suncorp if they make the GF...who else is keen? :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=Manly To Win! link=topic=184970.msg289296#msg289296 date=1283265856]

Why don't you agree?

The QLD cup is far far stronger than the NSW cup and much more popular. Without a reserve grade I don't see there being any better option
[/quote]

no, the PERCEPTION is that the QLD Cup is stronger. If the NSW Cup was more promoted, I think people would rate it higher. I read a plaers poll in Rugby League Review a few months ago, and the players reckon they're about equal. And I still maintain that if all NSW sides had a side in it, it would be stronger. In the next few years, it will be filled with players from the Toyota Cup, and if clubs send back their unused squad members, it could become quite strong again. McCullums craps on about logistics, but they can be overcome. Everybody whinges about the NSW Cup, but does anyone actually ever watch it and does anyone actually provide any solutions to make it better? No they don't. Everyone just whinges. And it infuriates me.

And wouldn't it be nice to be able to see our reserves again, at Brookvale? Being able to send players such as Buhrer and Cross back there without too much notice and avoiding some of the ridiculous situations we've had with them this year? Being able to hang on to more of our Toyota Cup and reserves players, as they'll actually have a local team they can stay with, instead of having to go to the Sunshine Coast every week or move there, and a proper path to first grade?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8