1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QLD Cup Round 18 - SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES Team List.

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Jethro, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    QLD Cup Round 18

TWEED HEADS SEAGULLS v SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES

3:00 PM Sunday, Jul 25 at Ned Byrne Field

SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES

1. Dennis Sandow
    2. Mark Page
    3. Filinga Filiga
    4. Maa Ruua
    5. Tyrone Coppedge
    6. Terence Seu Seu
    7. Daly Cherry-Evans
    8. Phil Morwood
    9. Jamie Buhrer
    10. Junior Palau
    11. Vic Mauro
    12. Darcy Lussick
    13. Jon Muir
    14. Wiremu Ratana
    15. Ben Whiddon
    16. Jason Wardrop
    17. Aaron Summers

COACH: Brandon Costin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is a pity that we in NSW cannot watch any of these games.  I would be interested to see how Junior Palau and Lissick are playing. 

Maybe this is something that MWSE could look into for members only.  Access to a website which shows QLD cup games?  There is I believe a website which shows NSW cup games (north sydney supporters know it well). 

3. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I really don't think that your suggestion would be worth it now really. They only have a 22 round comp and are currently up to round 18 and then next year we are unable to field players in their comp thanks to the NSWRL.

Something like that would have been good at the start of the season as unless they (SCSE) are the televised game I have yet to find anywhere via radio or internet to get score updates during the match.  You have to wait until the game is over and then go to the QRL website to see who won.