QLD Cup Round 14 - SUNSHINE COAST SEA EAGLES Team List.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jack Halfasanga in for Wynnum

Try converted

SCSE 22
Wynnum 12

Wynnum in again behind the posts

Try converted

SCSE 22
Wynnum 18

Lussick loses the ball over the line in his attempt to ground it

Wynnum in again & scores are now even with the kick to come

That would be over with a minute to go the try was converted

SCSE 22
Wynnum 24

Believe it or not,Wynnum are in again under the posts.

Try converted and it's full-time

SCSE 22
Wynnum 30

Jethro link said:

SCSE 22
Wynnum 30
.. so they play like us hey smash em for 60 minutes then hang on for dear life in the final 20 huh lol

i actually liked wynnum  when i was young , because of the wynnum manly  in their name ..back then ..

Most impressed by Tyrone Coppedge. He broke that many tackles it was like he had been dunked in grease. The opposition just couldn't keep hold of him with him ducking and weaving and stepping out of tackles.

Wynnum came out in the 2nd half like a different team.  They really stepped up their attack and defence and wore the SCSE down.  SCSE had a few chances but blew it with dropped balls trying to ground them to score or I think that there were 3 held up calls as well.  I thought that the ref gave a couple of dodgy calls towards the end and one led to the 2nd last Wynnum try.

Watching this game was like watching Manly so many times this season where they go to the break with a big scoreline and then be held scoreless in the 2nd half and have the opposition come from behind and overtake them at the near end of the game.

jjai link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=183595.msg267589#msg267589 date=1276926588]

SCSE 22
Wynnum 30
.. so they play like us hey smash em for 60 minutes then hang on for dear life in the final 20 huh lol
[/quote]

remind you of someone lol

Yeah, not bad. He gets in there and does his bit. I couldn't say that I was totally watching just him for the whole game but he does get up there and chases the kicks that he puts in and tackles the player that catches them most of the time and I can't say that I saw him miss too many tackles but like I said, he gets in there and does his bit.  I can't compare him to Hodko either as they both play a different sort of a game.  His kicking game is pretty good and I think that he only blew one of his kicks and it went through the in-goal are and over the dead ball line and that was only because it accidentally came off of the side of his boot.  His organisational skills seem pretty good too and reads the game well which must be the reason that Brandon Costin gave him the captaincy.  I still feel that he needs to complete his duties with the SCSE before he has any movement to Manly's NRL side.

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=183595.msg267591#msg267591 date=1276926782]

i actually liked wynnum  when i was young , because of the wynnum manly  in their name ..back then ..

I still do  :)
[/quote]

I hate their colours

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8