QLD Cup Grand Final: Northern Pride Vs Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181636.msg240593#msg240593 date=1252557931]
Jethro you heading down for the game too?

No, sorry but not this time.  Money is a bit scarce at the moment.  I've just had to fork out $500 in airfares & accommodation to go down to Sydney on Tuesday for my father's funeral on Wednesday.
[/quote]

Not a problem mate I understand. I would offer a lift down with us, but we are staying down there the night with some friends.

Hope everything goes well on Tuesday mate.

Dan

Sorry to hear that Jethro - best wishes to you and your family. I spent most of yesterday at a funeral and post wake support for a long-time friend, so I am a lot closer to these sad events than normal.

Blow for Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles final

Travis Meyn | 11th September 2009

THE Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles have been dealt a massive blow ahead of their Queensland Cup Grand Final against Northern Pride on Saturday with a key player being called to play in the NRL.

Star forward Adam Cuthbertson has been called into the Manly team for tonight’s NRL clash against Melbourne Storm.

Cuthbertson will replace bench forward Glenn Hall whose wife tragically gave birth to a stillborn baby on Thursday night.

Sunshine Coast will name a replacement for Cuthbertson after their final training session this afternoon with local products Steve McPhee or Mark Page likely to fill the void.

Cuthbertson starred in the Sea Eagles’ come from behind win against Souths-Logan is last weekend’s Grand Final qualifier.

The match will kick-off at 2pm at Stockland Park.

http://www.thedaily.com.au/story/2009/09/11/blow-sunshine-coast-sea-eagles-final/

Heath has replaced Cuthbo on the bench

Try to SCSE

Pride 6
SCSE 4 with kick to come

Sideline conversion by Eeyore (T Williams) missed

thanks for the updates Jethro

play by play would be good
wink.gif

SCSE in again

Northern Pride 6
Sea Eagles 8 WKTC (another sideline conversion)

Eeyore missed again

Northern Pride 6
Sea Eagles 8

Canteen Worker link said:
How are they playing?

Not too bad.  Eeeyore plays better at 5/8th with more involvement.  He's only stuffed up once by dropping the ball but is just about into everything.

Possible another try to SCSE

Yes, another one to us.  Another sideline kick for Eeyore.

Missed again.

Pride 6
Sea Eagles 12

Penalty against Eeyore.  As he was about to play the ball he pushed the marker in the face and was penalised on the stroke of half time.

Pride 8
Sea Eagles 12

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
what !! Eeyore showing some aggression ?

Yes. He is certainly playing with more enthusiasm and now he has just scored a try

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8