Q & A-Important please read below

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Q & A-Important please read below

I just got an email from the club re this (could have done more to sell the membership benefits) but it was a good start

vidmar link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184193.msg277523#msg277523 date=1279800235]
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=184193.msg277410#msg277410 date=1279778959]
Should be part of gold membership package IMO
Wheel became elitist when he scored free tickets to the Jane Try. :p
[/quote]

Nah MB...it's after he and the training wheels were lauded as the "face of Manly family" in the Manly Daily...we of course knew him when he had nothing....
[/quote]

To set the record straight I am a silver member in the concourse and yes I have been referred to as a "Manly Die Hard" in the Manly Daily or recent times. 

Any word on when some answers might start to appear and in what section of the MWSE site.

Hello, is there anybody out there.

GJ, Hopefully Lowie is tied up signing Foran, Matai and Farrar.

I am chasing this and will advise as soon as I know anything.

I have received an email newsletter from the club and under the 'Ask Lowie section' it says:
"The questions chosen from last week will be available to view on the website from Thursday."

Just saw that, and interesting that it says members and supporters can ask him about ... anything and everything!

This direct from the Members Insider newsletter

Finally, you would have seen in last weeks email the new 'Ask Lowie' column.  The first of these columns will be posted on the website tomorrow so pop on and have a look.  Each week CEO Graham Lowe will answer a selection of the questions sent through by you, our loyal members to [email protected] so keep them coming!

As they say guys keep them coming

I actually made contact with Graham for the 1st time, and drummed up some questions at lunch:-

Dear Graham,

I have a few questions I hope you may think important enough to answer if able:-

+ In a very tough & competitive commercial environment, what plans and strategies do you have in place to improve both
turnover and profit, as well as raise awareness for our wonderful brand in Australia?

+ What plans does the club presently have to become a market leader off the field? What is going to differentiate our
great club from all the others, and make it an attractive brand to be associated with? Are there any innovative plans
that will make our competitors stand up and take notice?

+ Can you please confirm the status of Brookvale Oval. Can you please indicate what strategies are currently in place
by your management team to ensure our beloved ground is awarded its due investment going forward?

+ In a perfect world, can you advise what your idea of an ideal supporter / customer would be? What I mean by this,
is that if you were to leverage off your existing customer base in any way, what could we as fans best do to support
our club from a business perspective moving ahead?

+ Can you indicate that our club has the capacity to spend to the salary cap?

Kind Regards

ryan those questions are to complex i doubt you will even get a response lol..  i could be wrong  .. but i cant see you getting all the answers even if he does reply..

Ryan,
Well thought out questions but realistically I'd be surprised if our (or any) CEO would go public with the answers to much of the them.

You are effectively asking him to open the books on his business plan and strategies which he would of course have needed to present to the board but not to the public?

Have a think - would the CEO of NAB give answers to those questions to me as a customer?

If he doesn't respond, he'll be pilloried, if he does, it won't be enough.  We all know the score on what's going on here.  It's never good enough. 

Some will be better than none DSM....although no doubt the knockers will say it's not enough, but there's no way a CEO can answer everything. I saw the thread on the Daily Telecrap a day or so ago where the new CEO of the Storm answered questions (some), but there were many he declined, I think this will be the case with Graham Lowe, not all questions will get answered...BUT as I say SOME communication is better than NONE

vidmar link said:
Ryan,
Well thought out questions but realistically I'd be surprised if our (or any) CEO would go public with the answers to much of the them.

You are effectively asking him to open the books on his business plan and strategies which he would of course have needed to present to the board but not to the public?

Have a think - would the CEO of NAB give answers to those questions to me as a customer?

Vid - generic answers would suffice.

Also, I would like to state, there are millions of prospective and current stakeholders in Nab (and I'm sure many other large institutions) that heavily rely upon statements made from their respective head of's, outlying strategy, procedure, momentum, business vision, expectation etc - but these guys give specific numbers and facts to support and back-up their facts, theories and hypothesis.

I don't expect that from Graham Lowe. He is the CEO of a very small business.

I was really (without him divulging numbers) asking what his vision would be going forward. Ok, he could give the generic, "we stay at a full Brookvale Oval and win premierships" etc, or he could differentiate himself by giving warm, friendly, smart answers that intice and excite the fans. The ball is 100% in his court.

To be honest, I also provided a leading question, so that he could use that as a tool to basically tell us what we can do (and most of us really know the answer already), to raise awareness for our brand, and increase the customer base (see second last question I provided).

Really, there are bigger and broader business than The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles. Some of these are (or have to be) extremely open, transparent and free with information. I don't see why the fellows at Narrabeen have to be so insular about their aspirations and hopes for OUR team (and they have to remember - without the fans - they are, and will be nothing when it relates to this brand).

I disagree mate (with all due respect). Graham could and should answer the questions provided, and will receive kudos for it (if answered in a very strategic, thought provoking way). I challenge him to that.

Can someone help me to find Lowie's answers on the MWSE site. I was sure it was Thursday today, but I may be mistaken.

I have been looking and can't see them anywhere, maybe posted very late this afternoon

There is a page ask Lowie under membership but when you click on it it states that the page no longer exists.  

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6