Pyros VRL champions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
GRAND FINAL: Prahran Pyromaniacs vs Gunners Gunners
at Brookvale (Match Completed)
Prahran Pyromaniacs 38 Gunners Gunners 18

Teams
1. Ben Hornby Fullback 1. Billy Slater
2. Eric Grothe Winger 2. David Simmons
3. Matt Cooper Centre 3. Shaun Berrigan
4. Fetuli Talanoa Centre 4. Geoff Daniela
5. Matthew Utai Winger 5. Scott Minto
6. Braith Anasta Five-eighth 6. Michael Witt
7. Craig Gower Halfback 7. Brett Kearney
13. Steve Simpson Lock 13. Craig Fitzgibbon
12. Steve Menzies (c) Second Row 12. Frank Pritchard
11. Andrew Ryan Second Row 11. Chris Heighington
10. Luke Stuart Front rower 10. Todd Payten
9. Danny Buderus Hooker 9. Robbie Farah
8. Jason King Front rower 8. Nathan Cayless
14. Willie Tonga Interchange Back 14. Brett Finch
15. Luke Covell Interchange Back 15. Jason Nightingale
16. Craig Wing Interchange Forward 16. Jaiman Lowe
17. Josh Perry Interchange Forward 17. Chris Armit
Luke Covell Goalkicker Craig Fitzgibbon

You can all congratulate me now ;)

Good work Pyros. What was said at the post match press conference?

What were the celebrations like at your mums house?

The reporter is coming over to do the interview soon.

I'll post up the report as soon as I can think of a few lame your mum jokes.

Pyros Win Premiership, Gower Arrested for Lewd Behaviour

Celebrations in the Melbourne suburb of Prahran again stepped into overdrive following the Pyros 38-18 victory in the VRL grand final. With most of the suburb little more than a smouldering ruins following the previous week's over-zealous behaviour of pyromaniac supporters, celebrations were focussed on the Pyros home ground, your mum’s house.

However a dampener was soon cast over your mum's house when it was revealed that alcoholic halfback Craig Gower had been arrested for lewd behaviour. Speaking from the post match press conference, coach Matt (who was recently voted the virtual sexiest man in league) described how things got out of control after the big win.

"Well what happened was that Craig had his usual 35 beers and didn't realise that when team mates told him to go and get a bit of beaver at your mum's house, they weren't talking about injured legend Steve Menzies."

Menzies was reported to be shaken after the incident and had taken to wearing his headgear over his nether regions as a form of protection. The evergreen second rower since decided not to press charges after your mum came and relieved his stress.

Coach Matt was also asked what lay ahead for his premiership winning team.

"Well I think we have got a few mad Monday celebrations coming up. I hear the boys are going to go out with Andrew Johns, Wendell Sailor, Dane Tilse and Andrew Walker. I'm sure they will have a good time but I am going to stay back here and spend some quality time at your mum's house."

Well I think I have exhausted my supply of your mum jokes now. I'm open to suggestions for where the boys might play out of next year.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7